ClubFeedee- A Feede Caberet

Do you have Adblocker on? Had that same problem with Dropbox links until I disabled it.

1 Like

Ah, that must be it, I have 2 adblockers active at all times because I just hate ads that much.

What on earth did you do to earn so much? I’m on day 12 and still haven’t hit $25K.

More weight levels would be nice… what are all the weight levels btw?

There wasn’t really any reason not to do the extended days. And, at least in the build I downloaded, the belly meter wasn’t really a good indicator of when someone would STOP eating. So if your girls are all full, just aim for the buttons and shuffle them all onto the couches as fast as possible.

And that earned you tons of cash?

I currently only have 4 levels, with the weight if I were to label them it would be slim to Obese I plan on making more though.

2 Likes

I think the 2D art assets are more than fine, they look great and fit in well to the whole lounge theme

1 Like

Nice! Though I was specifically asking how MANY there are at the moment and at what point(s) do the ladies change shape?

I made it were they change every 200 - 300 pounds lv 2 is 250, 3 is 450, and 4 is 700

Thank ye! Excited for more!

1 Like

The character art in this game is just beautiful!
So many waifus :sweat_drops:

I enjoy the gameplay too, though I don’t see myself ever being able to actually hit the goal. :stuck_out_tongue: . The main thing I’d like to see in future versions is maybe some more visual feedback. I think dragging the girls onto the coaches would be a clearer way of doing things, since then you won’t have ambiguity of hoping you hit the ‘available’ button right (One quirk with the UI seems to be that you can click on the buttons themselves but not on the text ON the button?)

3 Likes

I think it would be cool if we could spend some of the cash on something.
Maybe training for the girls (large belly capacity, faster belly cooldown, more revenue generated per customer, etc.) or maybe improvements to the club?

3 Likes

A really nice game, the interface is just a tad unresponsive (The buttons to select the girls are just a little hard to click and it would be nice if they were to highlight or something just to show that you have indeed selected them :slight_smile: ) but tbh you made a Unity game in time for a game jam, that in itself is worthy of praise!

I am extremely impressed by the number of girls and sizes you managed to make in such a short time! All the girls are really well drawn and I love the upper sizes! You said you were thinking of doing 3D, I really don’t think you need to, your game looks great; and with a little polish it will play great too! Again the main thing is player feedback for actions taken and events happening (the instructions could do with a rewrite as well since they are a little unclear :slight_smile: ) Overall great job! Good luck in the competition :smiley:

Edit: Just one little thing, it would be nice if the game assets wer a little bit brighter, it was just a tad hard to see things cause it was just a little dark :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice game :upside_down_face:
Died from stress & overeating on day 12 :poultry_leg:

The red button is a mistery… something is written on it, but I can’t read it because the letters are too small… Does it say “Decline” ?

The other thing I can’t understand is why I get so much stress out of nowhere. At the end of the day, the stress bar goes all the way right in an instant; and I get +100 lbs… I guess she just can’t controll herself and binge-eats irregardless of the day’s events :upside_down_face:

1 Like

That’s because if any client is left without a girl to feed by the end of the day, you’ll gain stress as if their time had run out.

yeah that’s a bug that I need to find a way around its a loop hole were the customer happiness isn’t high enough they’ll leave mad i just have to change a few things around.

But that will be for later.

1 Like

Grotlover2 Score

Category Total
Basics: 20000
Art: 290
Writing: 10
Concept/Design 1375
Msc: 200
Total: 21875

Comments:

I have to say, this was a lot more fun then I expected. It is quite a nice game with a fun concept of having to manage a club that caters to feeders. I would love to see this concept improved upon with more depth and artwork with maybe a bit of dialog to fill in the back story. All in all, a very solid concept.

Kilif Score

Category Total
Art: 205
Writing: 10
Concept/Design 1250
Msc: 70
Total: 21535

Comments:

A straight forward, management style sim. The only real complaints that I have with this game concern the awkwardness of the controls and the fact that I could not, for the life of me, read what the red button did on the customers. Also, losing an attendant for several days for training seemed unnecessary, losing it for a single day I think would have been more than enough of a cost. Beyond that, this game has to be commended for the sheer number of art assets, as each attendant has unique assets and each have many stages of gain.

Juxtaterrestrial Score

Category Total
Art: 245
Writing: 51
Concept/Design 1227
Msc: 142
Total: 21665

Comments:

Since you asked for people’s favorite characters, i have to peg my favorite is Jess. This was an interesting game with a very cool aesthetic and atmosphere. I like the concept of the whole game, but I think it needs some balance and polish. There are some things I still don’t understand about the game which holds it back a bit for me. I’m not clear what some buttons do and I’m not sure what some pop ups mean. Overall there are a lot of things to do in the game which I have very little idea of how it will impact gameplay. Still though. The art was adorable. Each of the girls have a ton of personality in their design and it was exciting to see them grow into their bigger sizes. It looks like you’ve said you plan on keep working on it? Don’t take my criticism too hard because I’m super eager to see where this goes!

Total points: 65075

1 Like

I found a bug where when I tried to send someone away for a bigger stomach, specifically Jess, if I clicked on the available button first, it would select her, and when I clicked on a couch with a patron, it would place down the girl I just sent away, and lock me to only placing her the next time I clicked on her. She then returned to being away on day two, then came back with a bigger belly on day 3,

1 Like

thanks for that I didn’t know about that

So I just stumbled onto this game and what a gem. I had a blast with it and to hear you’re adding more is fantastic! I hope this game grows because I can see it becoming one of my favorites for sure.

2 Likes