Controller-based weight gain games

During Christmas, I got this sick new controller. I actually got a lot truth be told, and I played all sorts of games, including my new favorite, Dome Keeper. And through all this enjoyment, I have to wonder, if any of y’all know any weight gain games that allow controller use?

Now this doesn’t have to be controller exclusive, but if it allows controller use, please let me know. Any information helps!

1 Like

My games Sela and VIDI are meant to be played with controller!

2 Likes

Tribal Hunter and Doughball Descent I’m pretty sure have controller support

3 Likes

I prefer using a controller when playing any game made in RPG maker, as I grew up playing NES and SNES RPGs and just got used to having a controller.

2 Likes

pretty much every game with rpg-maker supports controller by default. a lot of visual novels do as well.
From my experience, most web-games don’t support it
outside these categories, I only know of Tribal Hunter, but then again i haven’t played much outside those categories either

1 Like

I’m used to using keyboard in fetish games so I have no proper recommendations or tests, sorry

besides i always assumed that keyboard controls were always the focus because they’re easier to adapt to one-handed bindings

1 Like

By default all RenPy games support contollers on Windows (unless the dev has broken the bindings or included mini-games without controller support). It officially recognises certain controllers and has a help screen with the mappings (which may be the only ones supported on other platforms), but works with any including my cheap knock-off XBOX 360 USB one.

It’s also used for accessibility as there’s all kinds of adaptors for limited mobility to controller-like interfaces. You won’t get easier gameplay, but hey, no keyboard.

1 Like