Crusader Kings 2 - 3.0's weight gain

Nah, it does mean quite a bit to me. If it weren’t for the interactions from everyone in this thread, the mod probably wouldn’t be as large in scope as it is now, nor would it have progressed as far as it has :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

would not this work for checking everyone in your court has the fat trait

trigger={
any_courtier = {
trait= fat
count = numberofcourtiers <— I don’t think their is a default variable for this will need to count the courtiers and stor in a variable beforehand.
}
any_council_member={
trait= fat
count = 5
}
spouse={
trait= fat
}
}

1 Like

I’ll give it shot tomorrow :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

Yep, this worked very nicely, thank you :slightly_smiling_face:. This means that I will be able to do the fat courtier event exactly as described now!

1 Like

Soo this thread is huge lol can somone post some links to whatever mods you guys have posted so I can chem 'em out? I’m way too lazy to read through 500+ posts lol Thanks in advance!

Well, the bulk of what is being discussed is my mod:

Then there are the two mods that I’m working with for both compatibility and extra features are Luxuria Fantasia on Loverslab as well as Tentacled Dreams on Loverslab as well. These are not required, but they do add some extra things to my weight gain mod. No DLC is required (but one set of features currently requires a console command to get to right now) and the base game is free to play on steam now that CK3 has been announced.

1 Like

Nice, thank you I’ll check it out!

1 Like

Is there a reason children don’t get the belly narrative events, outside of the descriptions not matching for some? I am currently assuming it is an age thing, if so why is the min age set to 16 and not 18 for a lot of the events? Reason i ask if a child your playing gains weight before age 16 currently they get all the events stacked up when they turn 16, rapid fire.

1 Like

I set it to age 16 because that is what the game considers to be an adult, not 18. The reason I have everything set to trigger at adult age is because due to the mod being erotic in nature (however tame it may be), I don’t want any minor characters getting any weight gain related events, even if it’s more realistic that they would have some (if they ever have an event fire, it would be because of a mistake I made when setting the event’s trigger).

As for the spam of weight gain events upon reaching adulthood I could work on it.

1 Like

Would it be an idea just to have the weight value for characters remain static until 16, assuming such a thing is possible? It would avoid a mountain of spam at adulthood, while keeping any and all fetish content limited to adults.

1 Like

I’m curious as to what plans you have to involve Luxuria Fantasia mod other then the Neko events. Heaven and Hell I can think of some ideas for that, or fae races? I’m genuinely curious.

1 Like

Every race will have some content associated with them, but the three races that will receive the most content will be, in order of most to least (of the top three) are Nekos, Kitsune, and the demons/half demons/fallen angels.

4 Likes

Hurrah for fat Kitsune!

1 Like

And a hurrah for the fallen angel

1 Like

I got the court filled with fatties event more or less completed now. This one is very simple, it’s not got as much depth to it as the others. There is a neutral option, a disgust option, a lust option (leads to getting the fat fetish trait if at least on of the courtiers is attractive to the character with the event), a fetish option, and a religious option if you follow a Fatocracy faith that focuses on feeding as many people as possible (right now it’s just for Bountism, as Decadentism wouldn’t want a full court of unladed fat characters, or at least to size required to trigger the event).

It’s just the horse events next and then I can move onto the phase of development, the settings control menu.

8 Likes

I’m hyped for this man, you’re doing a service.

3 Likes

I apologize for the short break I’ve been on, I’ll be getting back to work now. In the meantime, I’ve had another couple ideas for some of the other religions.

First one is a religion that has a faction/estate system that would lean very heavily on the monks and mystic’s society system. I was thinking that the system would have 3 religious scholarly houses/lodges/factions/sects that you could interact with, each with different goals or ideas related to fat admiration (whether it be learning/controlling the fetish, understanding the fascination or the indulgence respectively). These houses wouldn’t be limited to only one Fatocracy faith per se, but one specific faith (as well as any pagan religion that has the equivalent religion feature) will have many, many more interactions with the houses. If you follow any Fatocracy faith that doesn’t focus on the houses, exceptional individuals can be offered invitations into the house they best fit into. All of the houses are rivals, while they don’t necessarily hate each other, they have conflicting goals. There will be reputation system for the three houses that can go up and down depending your actions while doing tasks for them. Reach a high enough reputation with one of them, and you can apply to that house for membership. memberships will give you more tasks, rewards and buffs (although, be careful when doing tasks that involve sabotaging the other houses, you might end up a target if not dead). If you have monks and mystics installed, if you get more positive reputation for your house (after membership, you gain access to the inner lodge societies to further increase rewards as well as get even more new events. You can only join one house. Here’s a few more specifics:

The first one tackles the idea of learning why people were made to be fascinated with weight gain and fat people, even to the point of having a fetish for it. The purpose would be to attempt to further understand their deity/deity’s plan (I say deity because of the fact that different religious groups can be in the houses). This house will be very similar to the Hermetic society in tone and events.

The second one focuses on just embracing this aspect of themselves and indulging in it. This stems from the idea that their deity made them this way for a reason, so it would be in their best interest to indulge in this lifestyle, believing that it would be a form of mortal arrogance to attempt to understand the divine. This house will have the most to do with gluttony, stuffing and deliberate weight gain.

The final one focuses on the fetish exclusively, but they seek and claim to have a way to remove it if the individual desires. They believe the fetish is a religious burden placed on them, and seek to prove their righteousness by discovering a path to remove it and help those that seek said help. The problem is that the best they can do right now is to simply offer aid in covering up their member’s fetishes (but they claim to have a cure) This is the only house that will accept people of any religion into their doors due to their focus being the suppression of the fetish. Mechanically, they are will give you the ability to remove the “exposed fetishist” modifier after quite a bit of devotion to them.

I came up with these because I’ve lately been bouncing around playing through and enjoying the factions in Fallout New Vegas, Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, and Morrowind.

The other idea is more simple. I read that one link about that one Muslim culture that force fed their women to find partners, and figured a way to adapt it into the mod. Instead of just family members though, I think I will also go for concubines as well. The idea is very simple, fatten up the character you want to marry off, and you will be payed in gold based on how fat they are. Due to limitations, I will probably have to make it so you have to marry them off to a newly generated character instead using the normal marriage system though. This would also mean that I would make a way for you to marry a newly generated character, and receive a buff to give incentive to marry this way instead of the traditional method.

9 Likes

I like the concept, the idea that their exists a society to study the fetish is a good one. Like wise a Hedonistic society is also pretty funny and the prudes as well are a great idea.

1 Like

With your new religious faction idea, would their be away to convert the prisoners by fattening. The current prisoner fattening seems to lead to death, be interesting if that could go in another path.

One more question, right now you have the potions attached to the hunter focus, is their anyway to use those purchased potions on others?

4 Likes

The prison event needs to be reworked, and it will be very soon to be less rigid in structure (they won’t be made obese just by starting the event chain. The factions won’t have any way to convert others other than a guardian that is a member of one of the factions can vouch for their ward, making it easier for them to be inducted into a faction once reaching adulthood.

As for the potions, no, at present there is no way to use them on others yet. This will be a feature added sometime before the 1.0 release.

3 Likes