Crypt of the NecroDancer Mod [Necrofatty]

j8867bbw made a sprite edit of Cadence in this twitter thread.
@BwoompfBerry made a steamworkshop page for it and can be downloaded here

if you own the game on GoG or don’t want Steam to know you’ve downloaded it you can use steamworkshop.download

10 Likes

This is pretty cool, NecroDancer is waaaaay too hard of a game for me to try using something like that though.

The game can be played with one hand however…

That’s what the Bard is for. I haven’t looked into how many people replace his slot with lewd/fat modded characters, though.

You could slap this sprite on the bard tho

Hey! do you want so me off my custom sprites for nocturna?

i would not mind if it was added to your mod thing, just make sure to credit me!

This was all done before J88’s tweet, happy that more people have a craze :smiley:

Only thing i would have loved improving visually is the max state for both heavy glass armor and obsidian armor. they don’t mesh extremely well visually.

Just saw that the mod is not compatible with Amplify… Do you need any help with that?

I’m not that hard to find on discord.

well I didn’t make the mod so I wouldn’t be able to add it. but if you’ve made something I can put a link to it in the op if you want

well X_X i am dumb. it isn’t in mod form as of now.

i would contact the mod’s creator…but now realising that J88 was the original creator, i have no clue how hard communication could be.

Hey! I am Davis~ on steam aka the maker of this mod. I would LOVE help with getting this to run with amplify. “davis#7777”

Hey, I’m Davis~ on steam and this is the mod I uploaded yesterday if you are interested in working together as a contributor I would love that! “davis#7777”