Cumm Labs Inc - A Weight Gain & Cumflation Text Adventure (Demo v0.39) *Updated 12/14/19!

Don’t feel bad, I didn’t notice the download link on games for months myself when I first found that website either.

I don’t judge!

1 Like

How do you play the game after downloaded for windows cuz it keeps trying bring up notepad for me and that doesn’t let me play the game??

You’ll need to download the Quest program off the same website.

Think I’ll just hope it works with regular cuz this is confusing me and I don’t like complicated stuff

1 Like

You’re totally valid for it. If it might help, though, here’s where you can download it from (though it’s only made for Windows). Then use the game file like you did before, and it’ll load in here:

http://textadventures.co.uk/quest/desktop

Though if you’re not using Windows, then again you’re valid. I’m hoping to convert this on another engine, like Twine or Squiffy, which will take some work and it’ll be an HTML file instead. But that’s happening in the next update, so it’ll be a little while.

Alas I can’t even play it because the dumb platform it’s on won’t update my age xD

Did you try logging out and logging back in? That worked for me.

1 Like

What @DudeManWritingGuy said. If logging out and back in doesn’t do it, you’ll need to clear your cookies and close your browser, then reopen and log back in.

I’ve run into it when I first needed to update my DOB (since it’s 100% optional to fill in), and that did it when relogging didn’t work. It’s buggy about it sometimes.

I can’t get the page to load, even after showing the website that my age was above 18. Is this a glitch, or am I doing something wrong?

Unfortunately that’s a known error! You have to clear your cookies, close the browser (not just the tab), reopen and log back in. I had to do the same when I first made an account there.

Is there a way to download it? I’m on windows if that helps.

1 Like

Yes, there’s a download link on the right side of the page. You’ll also need to download the Quest program to play it, found by hitting “Create” at the top of the site’s page and you’ll see the download there.

These screenshots should help.

I gave it a try today. So far, so good, but I feel I’m stuck:
After the scene of Sue in the second restroom, I have nowhere to go. Is because is the end of what available?

1 Like

Thank you, glad you’re liking it! Yes, the game automatically should end when you try to go North from the western hallway (well, warns you first). That’s all I’ve written so far.

Despite repeated attempts, I can’t download/play the game at the website you posted this game on.
(And yes, I did update my profile… ten times I may add… to no avail.)

Did you clear your views cookies and restart your browser yet? The website doesn’t update them after you’ve updated your date of birth

It’s a pain in the ass.

Yeah, got it working. And I agree.

1 Like

Glad you got it working!

brother i cant even make a ACC much less play when i try to make one with my info it gave me a error then when i try again with the same info it says my Email is already taken Then when i try to log in with the info i used b4 to create a acc it gives me a error page… da Fuck ? XD

Yeah that site is fucked. I’m planning on converting with another engine when I get a chance but it’s going to be a while. I’m so sorry. :frowning: