Currently Unnamed Expansive Furry RPG - Expansion for Hire?

Hopefully Indeed my friend.

11 Likes

This is looking good man!

I am very excited to see this game Friend

image image

Slowly getting the facial expression art done.

15 Likes

I’m glad to see that your characters have personality Friend.

1 Like

Thanks, got a bit more work to do.

2 Likes

I spy berry art! Yes!

Wait why was I Flagged

Asking if a game is still being worked on or in development and nothing else is against the board rules.

4 Likes

He should be still working at it, he did make that post on the face exprections in november

Is there a link for this game, I couldn’t find one in this thread. Looks like a really fun game though, can wait to try it out!

The game does not have a demo yet. Just a lot of teasers and art, I’m really excited for this game to release a demo, but am understanding of the creative process and will wait patiently. :3

1 Like

Hey guys, mostly had some stuff going on in December, but I’m getting someone who has a bit more experience in the programming field to help me out in this project, so that’ll be furn.

The project is still on, just on the backburner with real life and work stuff.

11 Likes

I am going to try to get you guys updates more frenquently, I do appreciate you guys being super patient with me on this.

19 Likes

Gonna be trying to put this together in February - just need to finish up the mugshots for it

11 Likes

Take all the time you need friend we will wait. . .

Hey, just letting you guys know that the project is still on. Just been busy.

8 Likes

Take your time, my friend. If you need to take a break to de-stress and get your bearings, go for it. I myself know how taxing making art assets for games is, so you have my sympathy on that front.

2 Likes

We’re still here to support ya whenever you’re ready!