Curvy Town v-0.3.2

Now the game has its own discord server, anyone who wants to join, go to the bushi and there you will find the link!!!

1 Like

Public release 0.1.3!!!

Okay… 1.3…

So… the expansions in this chapter is certainly making it look like things are picking up which is nice

Although… the story in this part and what happens in it…
let me put up a spoiler block first this need to be said

There we go!, so let me get this straight a cult/ secret society wants Sam to become the next leader but due to her slot progress they decide to go to plan B immediately, her self desire and want now show itself and it and wants her to grow big time… yeah this feels like this is apart of the cults Plan B and if it’s not i really do not want to see this dark conscious of sam ever again with what it suggests and does since it comes off far mean spirited and i do not want to even comment on the part where her desires made that bet… i am glad sam said no but i also hope her desires get punished for it!

sorry this update really irked me that i do question what is going on with how this update to the point it might not be a good idea to continue with how uncomfortable this update made me feel once a read it… however.

I did like the potential hidden aspects of this world with the Principle meeting with these secret society and Ctholly trying yet failing to make a reduction catalyst (even with foul play involved) as for the character interactions in this update… its fine nothing too special and kind of expected as well as with Sams sister it’s ok but feels like filler content could be improved.

1 Like

Thanks for the review, but you’re getting it a little wrong… Keep following the story and things will be clearer. But the story won’t be short, so there’s more to come.

i might gone a little overboard with a few details i already know about it story, but still her conscious making a bet like that…honestly disturbed me to the point where it ruined my viewing experience for the remainder this update, and while i can understand a secret society needing a new heir to prepare to take over their former leader (From what i can tell), they could of gone with anyone else who would be more accepting of there own changes but they went with the one who didn’t even want to grow to begin with and also knew about it?, honestly i do seriously question there choice at this point badly to the point they should of gone with someone like Valerie will be certainly a much better choice than sam since she’s clearly not their yet at all.

1 Like

In future updates you’ll understand everything, nothing just happens. Sam was not chosen at random.

Don’t really think you can classify this as it current sits as a VN as in from start to finish in the public build you make no choices that impact anything. Might as well be a kinetic novel.

Also that font Jesus Christ.

I mean for a fetish bait AI art game it isn’t bad but the lack of direction and choice currently stunt it.

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! The font will change in the future. And yes there will be no election in my novella, so it’s a kinetic visual novel.

1 Like

Release 0.2.1!!! only on boosty!!!

Public release 0.2.1 is out!!!

3 Likes

I finished playing through the new version and I experience no bugs goong through the update on a new save. I enjoyed the read I had for sam and erika’s interactions and the voice in her head taking over is something i’d have to get used to reading.

1 Like

Really enjoyed what I played so far!

1 Like

These control situations will happen in the future, but it will be a little different

1 Like

Love the game so far amazing content

1 Like

How far in do i need to go before i get some agency?

I’m sorry, but I don’t know what you’re talking about

@Hvostt has indicated there aren’t going to be choices or paths in their game.

4 Likes

So it’s a comic.
Alright. godspeed.

1 Like

Valerie would be a horrible choice, the arrogant cow. Sam is great for the role because she’s not arrogant, she wants self-success without size factors. Though Erika would actually be better in that regard because Erika has drive that Sam lacks.

1 Like

Now that’s what i do not get her grand mother must of had an alternative choice if her daughter was a no go!

1 Like