Cyberpunk: FED

I’ve written up a pretty simple weight gain ruleset for Cyberpunk: RED and thought I’d release it in this tentative state. This was mostly just a challenge for me, more about “can I do it” than anything else. I don’t know if I’ll ever update this one, but if I do decide to it’ll probably be in the form of some more cyberware! If you have any questions, requests, or criticisms, I’d love to hear them!

Since this project has gotten a tad bit of engagement, if features are suggested I might take the time to add them. I look forward to any suggestions! :slightly_smiling_face:

Content Warning: Weight Gain, Fatness, Mild and Sparse Teasing/Name Calling

Download:
Cyberpunk_ FED (No Healthplay).pdf (66.0 KB)

If you like this project, consider checking out my other TTRPG fat supplement Savage Weight! It’s for the game “Savage Worlds,” which is one of the easiest to learn and most flexible TTRPGs I have ever played. Highly recommend it, even for non kink stuff. Take care!

PS: If you want the draft with healthplay stuff in it I’d just have to reformat it and post it. Don’t be afraid to ask!

1 Like

Awesome job~ I think the content warning is kind of funny considering that stuff is par for the course on here, but hey better safe than sorry. Wouldn’t want to accidentally give someone a heart attack with that lewd teasing <3

2 Likes

Hey, I just wanted to express my appreciation for the content warning you gave and that you avoided healthplay in your work. Personally, I really dislike some of the graphic stuff that is present on this site, and I really appreciate that others can work with that. So, thank you very much.

1 Like

Personally tried to run a normal-ish Cyberpunk Red thing a while back, won’t go into the exact details of disaster, but to make a long story short, I got pdfs for the official extra materials if people need it to help 'em do something with this.

2 Likes

This is so nice to see! I’m glad I could be of help, and I hope you enjoy the content!

1 Like

Thank you for the public service, you’re an asset to the community! :blush:

1 Like

Is anyone running a game with this?

Unfortunately, not that I know of. I’ve been toying with the idea of running a fetish one shot or campaign for a small group for a while, but that isn’t going to happen for a hot minute if it ever does. Sorry!

1 Like