So I’ve been playing the Daily Gluttony Duology, great vore games by the way, but I’m really struggling with the puzzles.
I know there’s supposed to be a guide on the download page, but it cuts off for me.
Anyone have access to the guide?
So I’ve been playing the Daily Gluttony Duology, great vore games by the way, but I’m really struggling with the puzzles.
I know there’s supposed to be a guide on the download page, but it cuts off for me.
Anyone have access to the guide?
There it is! Thank you!
You Wouldn’t happen to have the guide for 1 as well?
Daily Gluttony? Got a link to the game(s), because I want to try ‘em.
Daily Gluttony is a series of furry vore text adventure games that focus on the player exploring the setting as a pred. Both games and the creator’s first vore game are all included in this link.
They are all mostly self contained experiences. There isn’t a need to start on any specific one tbh.
I’m not intending to revive this thread but I was asked by the dev of the game to change which walkthroughs I posted. I couldnt changed the old messages without the old walkthroughs being accessible by edit history so I had the original messages deleted and will post the new versions.
Daily Gluttony - Walkthrough.docx (18.9 KB)
Daily Gluttony 2 - Walkthrough.docx (34.2 KB)