Dark themed weight gain game for my next project (trigger warning?)

So i wanna see how much interest there is for a game with a very dark theme.

the premise:

• You’ve kidnapped someone that’s in your basement, people are still looking. (i’ll try and include as many options as i can, see below)
  • You have to try and make enough money for the two of you with a shitty job
  • You live in a town with very invasive/inquisitive neighbors which you need to keep out of your business and try not to rouse too much suspicion. (E.G. everyone knows you dont have a partner but you buy tonnes of groceries)

You’d get to weigh and inspect the subject ect.
If you take the proper precautions, she might just let you.

All these factors are connected to your suspicion.

• You work at a local business where you try not to weird people out.

• You have to simulate living a normal life while trying to keep your subject under control

• You have to manipulate/comfort your subject into cooperation without him/her trying to make your life harder by screaming, escaping or otherwise.

• Who knows who or what you’ll bump in to while doing groceries.

• Also, you’re a weird outsider in a small time strange close-knit society so people are skeptical no matter how hard you try to get them to like you.

those are your activities during a day of play.

I’m planning on again making it a fully 3D unreal engine project
And a precursor to the visual novel set up for the engine.
It’ll be open and free. (but you can motivate me greatly by subbing to my knerf999 is creating Bucculentus | Patreon .)

I want you!

• If you’re an artist that can or wants to learn how to texture 3D models.
  • If you’re a writer that likes working out dialogue trees
  • If you’re a 3D modeler and you have models you’d like to donate, (i’m proficient with blender only)

vote if you’re hyped!

Are you Hyped?
  • I’m hyped!

0 voters

Also!

can you help?(results visible)
  • i’m an artist
  • i’m a modeler
  • i’m a writer
  • I’m something else (see my comment)

0 voters

11 Likes

There is a story sort of similar to the premise, however it takes it a bit further.

Maybe perhaps this could help with some ideas, while also allowing more expansion on how to deal with day to day situations. The only question I have is how will the game progress and end, I do understand how to lose in this game but how does one “win”.

4 Likes

what if i have next to no artistic skill but want to learn to to do 3d modeling.

Think you can have your captive be male but have a condition that has him develop breasts?

1 Like

anything is possible, I’m working on a model that can do stuff like that.

1 Like

If you take this course

you’re good enough to make food items and other paraphernalia.
From there on i can teach you a thing or two :wink:

I’d rather that just be an option. That’s a very niche interest all things considered

3 Likes

Damn this sounds interesting as hell. What would the writer’s job entail?

mainly short dialogue trees with the inhabitants
with comprehensive reading puzzles to figure out what the answer which would rouse the least suspicion would be.

Maybe perhaps allow some “skills” for the player to gain as time goes on, skills that could help in conversation, cooking, psychology, etc. That way by obtaining these skills they can help ensure that most basic of on lookers won’t tell a difference.
You can even make it as a risk to take, that by doing this you make it more likely the subject to look for ways to break out, or that their sanity may drop where it’ll be harder to contained them if they were to lose their mind from the predicament.
I’d advise taking look at logitechk1: logitechk1 - Hobbyist, Writer | DeviantArt
He written the Power of Propaganda (currently nearing the end of the second season) and Dangers of the Dark Web, along with others that feature females being forcibly fattened over time. Power of Propaganda may be the most beneficial as in those a female is usually taken captive and is fattened to the point that escape at their sizes is nearly impossible, while wearing down their will and strength to fight against their growing bodies.

3 Likes

i never skip a good read, thank you very much

2 Likes