Day One, V0.3.1

Newwww update!

http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/unniyjir-0_eg0rqbnmrgg/kriss-day-one-unfinished-v0-3-1

UPDATE LOG:

V.0.3.1

Fixed Jamies Bathroom Bug (hopefully)

Made secret item in crawl space actually fucking work- it adds debug materials now like it was supposed to

Made new room- bathroom- used with Wendy’s puzzle.

Fixed typos.

V.0.3.0

Added new item in spare room, which increases bloat level.

Made the Mirror object in the attic work with various variables
+++Variables include bloat level and clothing worn- try it out with various clothes on!

Made the crawlspace harder to get into, but has a new endgame goal inside it.
+++Added an item that has a code on it that might be useful for the crawlspace puzzle wink

Rewrote Jamies Bathroom from scratch since it kept fucking up peoples games

Made the Jamies Cell Phone event actually trigger something

Added Downstairs Master Bedroom, with a few items

Added Kitchen Functionality in regards to aforementioned Jamies Cell Phone

Changed various descriptions, I don’t remember which

TO DO:

Fix Jamies Bathroom since it’s STILL BROKEN FL:SKJDF:LKSJDF

Fix a few misspellings

Yay, new update? The game’s really starting to feel complete and nice, like if you were Kriss. I also enjoyed all the stuff you had to do, it’s getting realy complex. And this is just the first episode!

I wrote a couple sentences about all the new stuff I found as well as the 2 endings I managed to get but I think it’s better if I shut up (spoilers).

BUG REPORT

So, first play, I got drunk, tore the shorts, couldn’t fit trough the attic and asked for Jamie’s antacids, but downstairs I can’t take the cash and put it in my yoga pants ("Error running script: Error compiling expression “Five Dollar Bill”: Unknown object or variable “Five Dollar Bill”). I think it’s only the spelling (Dolla / Dollar) as I managed to do it manually via writing “take Five Dolla Bill”.

Oh and after meeting the stepmom for the first time I went back up, and entered the bathroom (unintentionally) but there wasn’t a way out so I searched for some antacid so that I could teleport myself to my room.

Also, finally went down and explored the bathroom downstairs, smashed the porcelain animals and there’s a typo, “DISTACTION”.

And I think the small bahroom doesn’t differ from the big one, downstairs.

When finishing the flask in the attic there’s a typo “looks like it hasn’tt been opened”.

Other than that, the “lazy text” was quite funny ahah.

[quote=“Pachaking, post:2, topic:914”]Yay, new update? The game’s really starting to feel complete and nice, like if you were Kriss. I also enjoyed all the stuff you had to do, it’s getting realy complex. And this is just the first episode!

I wrote a couple sentences about all the new stuff I found as well as the 2 endings I managed to get but I think it’s better if I shut up (spoilers).

BUG REPORT

So, first play, I got drunk, tore the shorts, couldn’t fit trough the attic and asked for Jamie’s antacids, but downstairs I can’t take the cash and put it in my yoga pants ("Error running script: Error compiling expression “Five Dollar Bill”: Unknown object or variable “Five Dollar Bill”). I think it’s only the spelling (Dolla / Dollar) as I managed to do it manually via writing “take Five Dolla Bill”.

Oh and after meeting the stepmom for the first time I went back up, and entered the bathroom (unintentionally) but there wasn’t a way out so I searched for some antacid so that I could teleport myself to my room.

Also, finally went down and explored the bathroom downstairs, smashed the porcelain animals and there’s a typo, “DISTACTION”.

And I think the small bahroom doesn’t differ from the big one, downstairs.

When finishing the flask in the attic there’s a typo “looks like it hasn’tt been opened”.

Other than that, the “lazy text” was quite funny ahah.[/quote]

The dollar bill thing is an easy fix, i had accidentally created 2 different items back when I first started this update.

Jamies bathroom is going to give me unending grief, apparently… not sure whats up with that.

“DISTACTION” is a deliberate misspelling. Its referencing a webcomic called Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff, a spinoff of Homestuck.

That other typo is a good catch, I’ll be sure to snag it.

Thank you!

its like you must be TOKING up to make you
STONED or something, i can’t even think of WHO leaves
all there typos lyong around like that

its like you must be TOKING up to make you
STONED or something, i can’t even think of WHO leaves
all there typos lyong around like that[/quote]

pff…

brah time to get my GAME on no what im sayin…