DBD feederism perk pack

alright, time for a shot in the dark.

I remember a few months ago while browsing DA I came across a few perk icon packs that involved feederism stuff, which I thought looked pretty rad. However, I didn’t have DBD at the time, so I couldn’t really do anything and I didn’t think about downloading them just to hold onto. I bought the game recently and wanted to install it finally. The problem is (and the reason why I’m asking about it) lololxdxdwt, the person who made the packs, deleted their DA account and any post on it went with it. I have the links to them but they all lead to 404s and the wayback machine doesn’t have any snapshots. I was wondering if anyone else had downloaded the packs when they were up and wondering if there was any way to find them. The only other name attached to the packs are someone named ArtistUnknown, but finding someone with a name like that is a nightmare. It’s niche, I know, but whatever

DBD perk pack v5.7z (1.1 MB)
Uhh idk if you still needed it but someone brought it to my attention on discord. So here you go. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yoooooo holy shit, big mcthankies from mcspankies for this

1 Like

DBD_perk_pack_v7.7z (1.4 MB)
There has been an update to the pack by some new users on the discord, I figured I should share it here.

3 Likes

Can you tell me a little bit more about this weight gaining and how should I go about getting the best bot to do whatever I needed to do and if you have any suggestions on the best thing I can do would be amazing thank you
I would be heavily indebted to your service.
-MANSON

Is there more updates on this ? Just asking.

Is there an Android version of the game?