DDLC Pro Origins (The Ultimate Rise of the fallen ddlc pro)

i sent you a friend request

2 Likes

i was wondering idk how to get to the visual novel it gets me kinda confuse it just repeats any clues how to do this

victoriousboss is back to help with the project but there will no longer be nudity in ddlc pro origins because he preferred not to make that kind of artwork donā€™t worry youā€™ll still have good viewing points of certain fat body parts just no more nudity.

We Are Back In Business!

explain what you mean?

theres an problem with the other buttons when you press it doesnt work only the 2nd button once you press the other buttons dont work kinda odd

if thereā€™s wrong buttons with the game donā€™t worry Iā€™ll keep note of that because the next update will be a project rebuild update but if youā€™re talking about help downloading the game files sorry i canā€™t help you there

1 Like

also keep in mind some buttons wonā€™t work because i havenā€™t gotten to that part yet since its a pre alpha for now

1 Like

i had to switch accounts because that one got hacked

Hello it is me the dev of this game my old weight gaming account has been lost and this is my new one but thereā€™s bad news

This game is no more and has been replaced with a much better and original game mainly because I cannot find anybody for artwork thatā€™s dedicated so Iā€™m gonna be going with a fresh project to only use ai art which I have found a site that hasnā€™t let me down so far and itā€™s very high quality with minimal mistakes and if down the line I do find a dedicated artist for this new project then thatā€™s good but for now Iā€™m just gonna rely on ai art

1 Like

My new topic for my new game is ready to be viewed on this new weight gaming account so forget about this project and head on over there I believe youā€™ll enjoy what youā€™re gonna find out about the new project

2 Likes