DDLC Pro

welcome to my main page of ddlc pro which includes a massive remake of the original doki doki literature club game without any fetishes except for what normal anime gives you on anime girls also many other fetish and kink based ddlc games to play i have so much planned for this there will be so many branches choices and endings lots and lots of secrets Easter eggs achievements so so much more if you have any questions about this game ask away here

Also by the way here’s the pictures that I can share with you all

6 Likes

I’m honestly not even sure what the game is going to be within its own page about it. From this line alone it seems like you’re making a non fetish ddlc with added content. But you’ve also tagged it with a “fat” tag. So is it going to be a fetish ddlc or just the base game with additional content?

8 Likes

I will be that guy and say I don’t put much stock in a visual novel project where the opening forum posts are run-on sentences and poor grammar…

And like Krod states, what exactly is the plan, what makes this different from the original DDLC WG project aside from more fetishes?

17 Likes

The pre alpha 1-A of ddlc pro is now available

To play it on android devices first download kocho which basically is what you need to actually play the game itself you can download it by going going to this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.kocho

next download the actual game here ddlc pro pre alpha 1

than open up the kocho app and once fully opened go look at the bottom and go over to the library tab than once on the library tab go where it says add novel and it will than ask you for the game to add do it than it’ll add the game for you and you’re done you can enjoy playing it than

to play the game on ios follow the same steps as the android way except download the kocho app from here ‎Kocho on the App Store

and to play it on windows before anything download bluestacks i will not be providing a link to it because it’s free and easy to find after bluestacks is fully on your windows follow the exact same steps of the android way but this time install and use the app kocho with bluestacks

remember what i said this is just a test build to see if everything works properly if no one reports any bugs for 1 or 2 days yall may end up getting the awesome pre alpha 2 tomorrow or the next day but if there are still bugs being reported you’ll have to wait longer for the pre alpha 2 now enjoy playing

2 Likes

So like… Is there going to be pictures of the product or something? Kinda wanna know what I’m getting myself into before I download…

I hope you enjoy I put a whole lotta work into this version

the rest of the pictures could spoil things so I can’t upload them you guys are in for a hell of a ride after all

In my opinion you should update and edit your first post with any pictures, links, dev note updates that you chose to make. If/when this thread gets larger with more links and new versions of the game (especially since you are in pre alpha territory) in my experience people aren’t going to dig through the thread for whatever the most recent version is and (hopefully) this is going to stop alot of the “where can I get the latest version?” questions.

2 Likes

Full Instructions On How To Download This Game For Android IOS And Windows

Android Instructions
First Download The Kocho App Either By searching it in on the Google play store or just by going to this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.kocho
Second Download Whatever Version of the actual game file that you want you can find all the versions in this same topic just not in this exact post
Third Open Up The Kocho App And Go Over To The library tab which is located at the very bottom of your screen
Fourth go where it says add novel it’ll then ask you to choose the game file do exactly that
Last wait for it to finish adding the game and than you can enjoy playing

IOS Instructions
First download the kocho app but this time either by searching for it in the app store or by going to this link ‎Kocho on the App Store
and then follow the rest of the exact same steps shown in the android instructions

Windows Instructions
First download bluestacks either by just googling it or by going to this link Download Bluestacks - App Player on PC - Windows and Mac
Second install bluestacks and update it if you have to
Third make sure you get bluestacks setup and everything because you will need access to the Google play store for bluestacks
Fourth follow the rest of the exact same steps shown on the android instructions instead make sure you are installing and running the kocho app with bluestacks the actual game file you can actually download that without bluestacks

(For Mac os I’m pretty sure you can play this game on it but unfortunately you’ll have to figure that out on your own)

(FYI I know it’s a pain but everytime a new update releases you have to remove the old version and re-download it with the new version or you won’t be able to have any new stuff)

List of available versions for ddlc pro

Pre Alpha 1-A ddlc_pro_pre_alpha_1-A

Pre Alpha 1-B ddlc_pro_pre_alpha_1-B

This project sure does look familiar to another DDLC weight gain project that was posted up some years ago. Particularly the art.

I do hope you have sought the appropriate permissions from the artists!

12 Likes

Since you mentioned that DDLC weight gain visual novel, Yuri and Sayori from that said visual novel sprites are almost the exact same in this DDLC project. But hey I’m just some random pervert so what do I know.

Wait so are you just uploading someone else’s game on android without asking after editing it a little bit?

1 Like

Isn’t it kind of strange how there are so many deleted posts from you the creator of this project? Also, one last nitpick, you have stated: “game without any fetishes except for what normal anime gives you on anime girls.” Yet all the sprites are fat in this game with the fat tag(not to mention this is a fat fetish-based website). So is it a fat fetish game or a non-fetish game with “normal” anime sprites as you’ve said?

2 Likes

That’s because those sprites are the exact same sprites from the old game.

I know this because I wrote that old games story and had all the art developed for it and programmed part of it lol

9 Likes

I would like to state for everyone’s notice that if you feel your copyright has been infringed or violated please contact us directly via DM or through support@weightgaming.com.

We will work with you to get everything sorted as quickly as possible.

5 Likes

The deleted posts was from him spamming each individual pic he wanted to share, not for any suspicious reason.

Just…competency in action right there…

1 Like

I knew it the moment I saw the sprites of the characters. I also knew you were the writer for the game.
This is off-topic and I don’t want to bother you any longer, but I love the Plus Size ICU you do with Debuiscool, some projects you’ve done in the past with so many amazing artists, and some of your stories.

All good. Thanks btw!

Ah I see, I thought he was trying to cover something up. But that is kind of funny. Thank you for telling me btw