[Deleted]

How long do you expect it to take to implement it?

[Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted]

1 Like

Also, donā€™t forget the skunk description on the character creator.

[Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted]

2 Likes

How about adding an enemy that appeals to either the opposite or same gender as your character, and fattens your character up by force-feeding them? And at the same time, said enemy could fatten itself up until either you defeat it or it defeats you.

1 Like

FYI, Korpsian, the first two links in your OP donā€™t currently work.

1 Like

1 Like

Yo, any updates on this? Even with no real text itā€™s a fun little diversion.

[Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted]

9 Likes

Man, thatā€™s pretty impressive! I canā€™t wait to try it all out. No need to rush out a potentially broken build/demo, I was just wondering what the status of things were since itā€™s been a few months since we heard anything.

Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Oh yeah, Iā€™m ready for this! Just keep doing what you feel is best and release when you feel ready

I look forward exitedly for 1.0!
In the meantime, Iā€™ll try to skim through Unity documentation, since only programming experience I have is visual scripting within Unreal. Regardless, I cheer on for this!

2 Likes

Hey, sorry to dig up an old post like this, but I was really curious as to what this was before it was deleted. Would anybody be able to at least give me a basic rundown of what this was so I donā€™t think about it too much? I understand if this is a subject that is best left alone though.

Fatty Text Adventure Toolkit (FTAT)

Everything was just edited to repeatedly say [Deleted] rather than use the forumā€™s actual post deletion option*, so you can still check the postā€™s previous contents by clicking the pencil in the top right, by the date. Looking at the first post myself, it seems it was an attempt to recreate nooneā€™s Fatty Text Adventure in a new engine, and also develop a toolkit to allow a general audience to make their own games/scenes in the FTA style. Progress stopped being reported in Oct. 2019, and only this January the creator came back and blanked it all out.

*Mid-post edit: deleting an old topic is harder than I thought, I just checked a recent topic of mine and the delete button said I didnā€™t have permission to delete the opening post. Even still,
@anon93584823 , if you want this topic gone, I believe you can ask the mods to remove it.

2 Likes

Thank you for the quick response! Iā€™ll keep that in mind for the future!