[Deleted]

[Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted]

15 Likes

One of my favorite parts of Noone’s game is that you could use custom species to make your character human for people who aren’t interested in being an animal. Do you think that is a possible species you could add? I thought of sending a suggestion using your site but I am no artist :sweat_smile:

[Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted]

That’s what I meant, the text lol. I am no artist with text I feel it will come more cringy then complete. I will do my best I suppose lol

[Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted]

I’m not sure why but your links are loading into a blank screen for me.

The look fine on my side

So can you add a skunk race as well?

Definitely has potential, though I’ll reserve a true opinion until more progress is made.

[Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted]

1 Like

Nice. When are you planning on adding a saving feature to the game?

So you’ve mentioned that human/custom/something race and skunk race are added, but as of the latest version on the page (assuming they’re numbered in logical order) in the “Play the game” section (which is a higher number than the latest “Download the game”, not sure if that’s because they’re different codebases or because “Play” is actually a revision ahead of “Download”), it looks like those two aren’t present. Also (on the same version) when you go into a menu, unless there’s some key that exits the menus that isn’t mentioned, you’re stuck on the menu.

1 Like

[Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted]

I had the same problem. Turns out my adblocker was blocking everything. Check that, it might be the problem.

Oh, and the status screen doesn’t update with gender. Just thought I’d mention in case that wasn’t a known bug already.

[Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted]

I was told that apparently if you don’t do your javascript a certain way, it might appear ad-like to some blockers. I can confirm that mine didn’t like your site. I can just turn it off, though- without it the site loads and works fine.

[Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted]