Fatty Text Adventure: Revival

I’m hoping for my clothing options honestly. Also I’m not even a furry but I’m looking forward to this! Although is it possible to add humans?

4 Likes

Oh my gosh that’s amazing I love that game it’s my favorite weight gain game I hope you add more pictures as well. And yes that was a reference to sunflora from mystery dungeon.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Technically no, but you can make a custom race

1 Like

Something i definitely wished was in the orignal was a chance to fight/eat and become the new wilding deity.
sort of like an endgame condition, or just generally being able to join them as a faction.

2 Likes

Your looking for something to edit the swf, right?

Outside of an adobe program, there are a few other paid programs like, Sothink SWF Quicker. To be honest with flash being dead the game would really need to be rebuilt from the ground up, in something else.

A few other things:

Also is noone ok with you continuing his work? Different from making your own game inspired by his.

Someone else already built a tool kit in unity to make a similar game inspired by noone’s game. Edit: The following by the way is not noone’s fatty text adventure.

7 Likes

If you’re gonna be doin this, it’d be nice if you could fix a bug where when you get that cauldron the cabal asks you to get, opening the stat menu gets rid of your buttons, leaving you stuck. The only way to fix it is to load your save, though thankfully any save works, even ones made while the glitch is active.

1 Like

will every fight have sprites for the enemies?
also, this is pretty good, i’ll look forward this.

1 Like

wait where there kobolds in the noone game?

None that I know of. Kobolds, I mean.

Definitely an exciting idea. And if there’s one thing I wish to see improved from the original, which I still have saved to my SSD, it’s better access to the PC’s descriptions. That was always some of the best writing in the game, yet it was basically buried behind a couple different menus. If you didn’t check it every day, you could miss out, and that’s a crime.

A greater variety of clothing sizes would be another. My characters tended to very quickly get too big for any clothing, so no more button popping. No more squeezing into too-tight clothing.

Honestly, for as much as I played the game, I feel like I missed so much. Last time I played, for example, I took some supplement which allowed my stomach to stretch out. My PC (Jenny or Tiffany, can’t remember which name I picked) ate a pile and won some contest or whatever at the beach. That night as she slept, the supplement wore off. Her stomach shrank, so despite how much she’d digested by that point, she went from full to near-bursting, but didn’t go over.

No one actually wrote text for just such a scenario. Like, who legitimately plans for something as obscure and unlikely as that!?

As stated above, much hype.

i might have to rebuild the entire game from scratch (or in scratch)

So, just to make sure I get this right. Are you going to make an entirely new game that’s based on Fatty Text Adventure, or are you essentially going to add some new things onto the last version that noone released?

1 Like

that has happened to me several times

first release 0.1V: 21.4 KB file on MEGA

1 Like

Uh. Should this be just a ‘file’?

Its some form of compressed folder, all i know is with 7zip you can extract the contents into a folder. That still doesn’t solve what to do with the collection of .svg’s and .wav’s with the .json file inside it though.

~scratching head

~remembers

~maybe
googles scratch

~probably
downloaded and installed scratch --------- hers a link for those of you who are lazy Scratch

~Success!
Ahhh you open the “file” in scratch to play the game.

7 Likes

I’ll try the beta! it seems really good!

humans do exist near the end of the race lists iirc

1 Like

How do I get the game to play?

Idk how you got this to work in Scratch, it doesn’t even show the file when I try to load it up in the system. Mind explaining please? :open_mouth:

2 Likes