Desperate to find lost twine wg/tf rpg browser game

what about the original version? do you have a link to that? btw, does anyone else have links to the short text based game by leupai? it was “a very short text-based choose your own adventure that took place in the leupai universe he created”

Speaking of Boundless does anyone know what the heck to do/go since there doesn’t seem to be any quests and I haven’t arrived to a town yet. Also is there a way to like check my characters’ status to get a better description of how fat they are besides like the stat bar?

i’m pretty sure that version has been scrubbed clean by the original author. I remember going through mega links of all sorts. I dont have it on hand and i definitely have no intention on trying to hunt down something from someone who has decidedly not want to be known that even the modder has respected not to provide downloads of 4CE or its original versions anymore as of the last handful of years.

also gluttonyan, this was released in its very early plot-based reaches. I BELIEVE in one of the other wg forum threads there are some resources on some things that work and there was a wiki at some point with some of the same info… not sure if it’s still up and around.

also in regards to snuff. its not really super duper fetish death as it is actual punishments for certain events. it just makes you fade to black or restart/have a new body in the same instance, really. Nothing too intensely detailed. You’re not going to get much info about this game as it was left pretty much in limbo sadly.

2 Likes

Unfortunately you can really tell this is unfinished due to how slow the weight gain is, the limited number of items, and lack of any NPC’s and only one exploration event. It’s ambitious but not for me. Hope someone can pick up where Villified left off though

Just to clarify for anyone still wondering, it was definitely boundless! And managed to try out 4ce. The original was just as I remembered it, and though unfinished, just as enjoyable too. Great concept, but yeah, very ambitious.

4ce was a great step forward for the game too, and in my opinion, much more interesting with added content. Worth playing at least once.

2 Likes