<DISCONTINUED>Big Fatties(WIP) Multi Race Support

…i hope this is not too much to ask but could support for the deep kingdom mod’s lyru be added?

I’ll give it a look. I am currently working on a mod expansion for BF. Which is a completely new to my experience.

thank you. i can’t sprite for beans…just curious wat is this expansion you mention

You know Joliair’s popping mod? You know how there is only one item that includes a blueberry expansion. Well Expanding the concept even more. already got some things working and planned.

interesting, don’t care much for popping but blueberry sounds fun

1 Like

well with what I got right now my main goal is to then add blueberries as a crop in the generation.
Once that’s all said and done I want to create a system that based off the big Fatty stage and my custom ripe stage you can get juiced that will: A. Reduce your weight back to skinny and B. Give you juice corresponding to said levels. So the game plan would be pop to become skinny or juiced. But right now it’s early days for the mod.

Update: race and alt texture support on hold for current work on addon. Thought it would be a fun first addon to work on and is openly looking for code savvy individuals to help make it a reality. Just for fun, if it’s not you thing that’s cool.

Once mod has been released I will work on some race support as a pass time and fixing and updating the current addon will also be a priority. Thanks.

Updated the main page to include link to other mod/passion project. Feel free to check it out :smile:.

can I request the Lyru from The Deep Kingdom mod?

1 Like

I’ll see what I can do. But for the moment I’m a little busy with another mod and helping with sprite sheets. :smiley:

Can you add support to this mod plz?

1 Like

Currently I am not taking requests, as I am currently working on other things. But I’ll see if it is possible.

1 Like

oh ok maybe next time when you’re done with other things or when you’re able to take requests ok?

Yes, once my other mod is taken care of I will try and see if I can. But it will be apart of a list of which I haven’t got around to completing yet. Also I am rather amateurish when it comes to anything non humanoid/anthro.

1 Like

“Spirit Tree (legs are a bit weird, might need redone)” I’m sorry if this comes off as rude, but it’s probably because they don’t actually match the Spirit Tree race’s actual legs. Moreover all of the sprites besides blob don’t actually match the color of my character, it’s like it’s a shade darker, more specifically it’s like there’s a transparent shadow over top of it. So it’s not so much a darker shade as it is the entire color was dropped lower in brightness.

I doubt you’re still working on this, but if by some chance you’re still working on this. Please fix this!

1 Like

Yeah, I get you. Tbh, I’m not too artistically inclined to make fatter legs. Especially with a race with such odd leg shapes. But I’ll probably just forgo that one anyways.

1 Like

question do i just put it in the mod folder cause i did that but the belly model for gardevan and it did nothin

I have a problem where the inkling stages from skinny-blob are fine but the immobile stage doesn’t work properly is there a fix to this?

I downloaded everything in the links but I still can’t get the spirittree mod working, is it missing?