Ditzy Dice: Lilith's Mod of Greed and Gluttony

Hi, friends :smiley:

I wanted to share something with you. There is a game called Ditzy Dice, a game which is normally about Bimbofication, and it has mod support. After a bit of thinking about it, i started making my own mod. its still pretty much at the start, but its pretty easy to mod and i see that i make progress with that game. My mod can be found here. The thing is, however, that i need still many Pictures for the cards, so i wanted to ask you if someone of you wants to contribute a artwork or a better text for some of the cards.

EDIT:

if someone wants to take part, here would be the github repository for that:

if someone needs help with github, just write to me and i will explain everything.
but oversimplified: if you want to contribute, you need first github desktop. with that, you will be able to copy the stuff from the repository. in the “issues” tab you will see the cards and endings that need artworks or text. (not all are there yet).
now you can add the things you want to add in the code. as soon as all changes are done, you can make a pull-request, meaning, that the changes you made will now be sent to the repository, but arent merged into the main branch until i controlled it. if it is ok, it will be merged.

12 Likes

Oooh, I love that game. I’m happy to help with the text if you need, but I can’t do art bc I can’t draw

1 Like

Depends, like. I can offer an OC or two.

1 Like

small update: i finally managed it to make a repository so anyone can contribute.

So there was an update to the game that lets other characters show up randomly

1 Like

Yeah… i will experiment with it, but my mental health and motivation isnt the best currently…

For some reason it won’t load in the game.

The mod hasn’t been updated yet unless it changed and I’m unaware that’s why