DnD Inflation and Growth Module Archive

none in particular, just curious if any exist

Oh, well, some of them work with 3.5, like the Vore Addon by Ranger, and the netbook of expansion works with 3.0, go ahead ahead and check them out.

For an alternative for ExpanD&D for fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons check out DND: Full Fantasy by MallowMaenad. I asked the creator if it was acceptable to post it here and Mallow said it was okay.

The document has a pretty large selection of races compared to ExpanD&D, including stuff like a Gallusine race which are basically anthropomorphic chickens known for laying unfertilized eggs, an Ectoid undead race which are skeletons padded with slime that emulate fat, and the Vesyian race, a massive and incredibly fat human-like race accustomed to a VR-like fantasy plane that they lost access to and were forced to start living in the material plane. A good pile of the races are anthropomorphic animal based, like cats, bears, whales, pigs, kangaroos, and so on, which is good for furry characters. Some are based on plants, such as the Frujnn, which are based on fruits and vegetables, and all have an internal juice of some kind which they can use for a boost for either themselves or an ally, while Solata are based on plants such as trees, flowers, and mushrooms, and have a way of producing their own fruit by being inherently able to cast the Goodberry spell.

There’s some rules for playing races as a different size than what they’re described to normally be, changing to a size between Tiny and Huge. An example of what this allows is having a Sagenku - a skunk like race that’s normally Small sized - to be large sized.

Class options include a new cultist class based around various deadly sins, a collection of themed subclass options for the 13 official classes (I like the idea of the Druid Circle of the Hive the most from the list), and two prestige class options, a Lipomancer and a Magnologist.

There are some themed background suggestions such as Food Critic, Model, Giant-Blooded, Spoiled Aristocrat, and Wretch in the document. New spells such as Bolstering Blubber, Blobify, Trim Fat, Windbag, and so on are also included for spellcasters to use.

Currently the creator is working on some content for game masters/Dungeon Masters to use, such as new monsters like the Gnome Oozetender.

2 Likes

ooh, thats a really good one, noice contribution, as well as some more boosts to already existing races, i will have to check that one out sometime.

2 Likes

Yeah, I think it is pretty cool, especially with all of the races included as part of the document. Some of these I are concepts that seem unique to the document like the Ectoid and the Gallusine.

In my opinion, the DND: Full Fantasy backgrounds aren’t all like the ExpanD&D backgrounds. ExpanD&D seems to only have backgrounds which revolve around a character being fully engulfed in the topic of their book, such as Recovering Immobile for the main document, Slob for The Apocrypha of Letidýra, or Cattle for Matron Lustre’s Book of Secrets.

DND: Full Fantasy has something similar to Slob in the Wretch background, but it seems to involve the character being a slob even in present day. Swallowed Whole is another one similar to the ExpanD&D philosophy for backgrounds in my opinion. Not all of backgrounds are like that though. Spoiled Aristocrat doesn’t automatically imply that the character got fattened to immobility, and Model, Physician, and Bar Fly are pretty similar to official D&D backgrounds for fifth edition.

This makes DND: Full Fantasy seem useful for introducing some pre-made backgrounds that are reasonable and not over the top into ExpanD&D. Adipea doesn’t seem to like the backgrounds in ExpanD&D, and doesn’t include Storymaker’s backgrounds in the document. I can see the last four DND: Full Fantasy backgrounds I mentioned possibly being in the Adipea document as pre-made backgrounds.

Found a pretty decent looking system on here, i recommend giving it a look, it’s got a decent amount of Weight Gain related features for Pathfinder.

2 Likes

Here is a link to probably the only DnD inflation Discord Server that i could find on disboard, go ahead and join if you like, i hope it will do you well,
https://disboard.org/server/1001129432402104380

I have found two more modules that have some inflation in them,
we have the 5E book Mordenkein’s Tomb of Foes, which add’s the ability to give a demon custom abilities, including a blimp body, it pretty much just add’s the ability to levitate, but roleplay wise, it still counts it as inflation, so you could play as a demon and have this ability, or any other race could use it as well if the DM allows it, https://online.anyflip.com/afgs/ibpl/mobile/index.html#p=1

And i also have the Paranoia XP’s Mutant Experience, which contains a mutator effect that allows a player to inflate themself s at will, giving them the ability to fly at the cost of taking more damage, which i assume means it can allow bursting as well if permitted, and i believe enemies and npc’s would be able to use it as well, so go ahead and give it a look, it’s a really good module on it’s own as well.

I got some more modules for you all, this time i got some for both DnD and for Pathfinder, and i got quite a few of them this time around,

Here is Pathfinder 2e, Simple Inflation, a decent and easy to understand way of putting inflation into your Pathfinder game if you like,

Here is an expansion for Starfinder called Star Log.EM-070: Bloatbeasts that adds in monsters that can inflate anyone they touch and then rolls them around, this one costs about 3 dollars, but you can probably find a free version around somewhere,

Here are two modules i found on Furaffinity by the same person, one for vore, and one for Macro/Micro related things,

A size related Module for Pathfinder,

A Vore related Module for Pathfinder,

Here is someone who made a variety of potions that do a whole bunch of stuff, go ahead and use or modify any that you like, and they made quite a lot of them, along with illustrations for most of them and descriptions for all of them,

This person on Deviantart made a bunch of breast expansion spells and monsters for i believe DnD 5e,
go ahead and check them out,
https://www.deviantart.com/bouncygirllover609/gallery/85608580/old-be-dnd

This dude made a bunch of stuff for weight gain for a solorpg type of deal, it works pretty decently from what i can tell,

Here is a really nice random rpg thing someone made, this one contains a nice mix of Vore, Weight Gain, Inflation, Expansion, Pregnancy i think, and even popping, so that one is a real treat if you and some friends just want some quick lewd fun for a bit,

And lastly for today, this person made some magical fruit things that can do some fun stuff, such as inflation, weight gain, and expansion of quite a few different kinds, could be a fun idea to add into your game if you like, and they aren’t bound to any particular version of DnD,

And there ya go, that should be plenty for this time around, hope you all have fun with all this stuff.

2 Likes

Here is another pretty decent looking Module i found, this one im helping work on a little bit with some friends of mine, and with it being relatively early on in creation, looks very promising, this is a relatively simplified format of a tabletop RPG called Project Transformania, as the name implies, it mostly Centers around transformation related things, some of the pre built forms of transformation mostly go around various size changes, such as breast and butt expansion, body inflation, and various others, as well as making a simple and easy to learn system that even a brainlet like me can figure out, it could use some support, so come check it out when you get the chance,

Has there been any new/interesting modules as of late? I’ve been peeking in every once and a while to see.

I also wanted to add my deviantart page to this, I have a couple rules I’ve been working on or have made that fit the archive, its mostly breast expansion stuff.

Yeah, this archive does still get updates, glad to have the contribution.

Found a new pathfinder module for inflation and stuff, came out less than a month ago, it’s pretty well put together, go give it a look,

They also made a 5E Module as well, give that one a look too,

2 Likes

Oh, and Caelan’s Guide to Growth was basically rebooted around August of this year. So, if you checked it out before then, you might want to see the new changes and revisions to the system.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s been getting updated here and there, so it’s worth a pretty good look.

1 Like

how am i supposed to ad one of there to the dnd beyond i don’t even see a download option for dnd no less for these mods?

I found this document for Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 some months ago.

Hi, I’m the author of this document. I am also writing a monster manual for 3.fat if anyone is interested in playing it. Liber Lipogenesis - Google Docs

That’s awesome to hear, thank ya for joinin in the Archive, i just might give it a look myself.

Thanks for the warm welcome, I’d love to hear what you think about my stuff if you decide to give it a read. It’s still a W.I.P, so things will still be added or changed every now and then, but it is in a good enough state to play.

1 Like