do anyone know of good tfgames

anyone know tfgames that are vore OR M/F OR F/M OR becoming a animal OR becoming a mythical creature OR becoming a body part OR becoming fat

Play changed, I think it has what you need

this one is twine but i give it a 9/10 so far and its still being developed so new stuff will come [:purple_heart: Insatiable Hearts [v0.1.3C] - A monsterfucker+Weight gain Twine Game - Projects - Weight Gaming](💜 Insatiable Hearts [v0.1.3C] - A monsterfucker+Weight gain Twine Game - #35 by Owlkaline

And here is the page of a developer who i know creats TF games as well : SubSupreme - itch.io

1 Like

There’s The Pirate’s Fate that’s over on Steam. It’s got tons in it.

I made an account so I can confirm for Insatiable hearts lol. I’ve been playing this game quite a bit for the past week. I feel it’s super interesting seeing how much interacting we can do.
So do give it a shot imo if that’s what you’re looking for :smiley:

I’ll take this opportunity to mention a game if you like making factory assembly lines. There’s this game on itch.io called Gain Factory where you make a factory to feed the Goddess of excess (or you and the other cowgirls if you so choose). I personally suck at making factories but I still enjoy seeing what I can do manually. Here’s the link if you choose to check it out: Gain Factory Reloaded by kittykiller kuriosity

Have you tried Corruption of Champions 1 or 2?

My personal favorite (although I’ve only played like, two…) is Blue Fairy Media Games’s Transformation Tycoon

You run a lab and turn people into stuff at their request. Do research to find new transformations. Etc!