Does anybody have the old versions of chub chomp chill

i have a question do any of yall have any of the old versions of chub chomp chill from solitary scribbles, or at least know where to get them. I would love to have versions 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, and, possibly the original 4.0 and, even follow up 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0, patch updates. I’m a youtuber and i would love to have all the old versions, since the best way for me to support the developer is to do plenty of recordings and streams on every single version. But i sadly missed my chance so, any help getting the previous versions would be nice so, link them here if you have access to them.

2 Likes

I have several of the old versions, but I’m not sure if I’m allowed to post them.

2 Likes

Do the itch links not lead to a download for the older version Chub, Chomp, Chill by SolitaryScribbles. If you scroll down 0.2+ are available for download off of @SolitaryScribbles itch page. They are also separated in the first post of the original thread.

4 Likes

Are you the same person who DMed me on Twitter?
I thought i sent you a Google Drive link of 0.1-0.4?

4 Likes

what do you mean do you mean because solitaryscribbles may not let you or do you mean that you don’t know if you’re allowed to post them on weightgaming

1 Like

nope it just leads me to the latest every time

1 Like

also you can just dm them to me through my discord

1 Like

Click on view all posts you will have access to all 0.2+.

1 Like

yeah i already went to the post and clicked download it always leads to 0.4.2 the latest

1 Like

can you just send me the download link to version 3.2?

1 Like

Do you still have them?

They’re still available for download on the site itself. Follow the instructions above

I did but it always sends me to the 1.0 download. I want 0.5.2 back because for me, 1.0 is a dull shell of what it once was because of the style used

Dang

1 Like

Thank you! I’m sorry if what i said was too harsh, heh.

If possible, maybe you can add a option to switch between the new and old style? If so, i’ll definitely play the newest version.

Besides that, i love how much you’ve done and added into the game, it’s way better and has so much more customization, food options, variety etc. than it had back when i first played it in the alpha/beta stage. Keep it up!

Do you have any files for 2.1 and 3.0?