Doki Doki Fatty Grounds 1 PC Edition

Heres the download link for the Patched Version of pre development 1

Itā€™s not there anymore.

There the download link is fixed now sorry I have no idea what happened

This link currently worked for me just a second ago.

Does the link work now or no

Seems to be (Iā€™m just downloading it now for the first time) though itā€™s taking forever. No idea if thatā€™s MEGA or me though.

Also if you want to know more about this game and all my other projects plus so much more than go ahead and join my discord because I get no notifications so youā€™ll have to wait a while for me to respond but if you join my discord you will always be up to date on everything this is how you get to hear and see updates and launches way earlier before stuff gets released also my discord is more than just my projects you can also keep up to date on all my youtube videos across all of my channels , view fat fetish images and videos including other fetishes too and so much more join now if you have played my games and really like them to join my discord go to the link below I hope to see you there

Its a very small file for now but I previously downloaded it and itā€™s a pretty good speed on my end so I think itā€™s beyond my fixing capibilities

Iā€™m taking a long break away from this project including a few other titles mainly because itā€™s just so frustrated and brain working developing games and I need a whole bunch of time to think how exactly I need to release updates to my more complicated games and one of those complicated games is doki doki fatty grounds 1 donā€™t worry not one single project will ever become abandoned or cancelled not even the complicated games but while I think enjoy my other projects when ever you know the easier to create projects when they get released you have to remember Iā€™m a one man developer and a youtuber at the same time so itā€™s a lot of work for me

2 Likes

But I am trying to get a complete dev team together on discord if you want to be part of my dev team just message me on discord you donā€™t have to itā€™s just an option

If you want an easier time I could buy you RPG Maker MV or MZ. Itā€™s a lot easier to use.

I prefer rpg maker vx ace if thatā€™s okay if you canā€™t do that than thatā€™s fine too but if you do purchase it is there any way you can send me the files of it

1 Like

Hello everyone I am back if you didnā€™t know I had to take a break from game dev because of the stress and frustration like I said in another post I just made so now I am teaming up with a famous WG Horror Artist on DeviantArt Called DarkMasterN so to celebrate that good news not only will you be seeing a whole bunch of WG Horror games from me but also some of my projects will be coming back and completely redone from the ground up and one of those games is this game Doki Doki Fatty Grounds That Also Goes For My Some Of My Upcoming Titles Too They Will Be Coming Back Too But Do Remember Not All Past Mentioned Projects Will Be Coming Back Just Some of Them So Now That This Game Is Coming Back Again You Can Yet Again Look Forward To More News On This Game On Either Here or Discord Wherever You Choose Also The Remake Version of this game will be worked on tomorrow in the morning also yes once the pre development 1 has been uploaded here on weight gaming it will also be replacing all previous versions of this game all old files will be removed sadly plus this entire page you are viewing for this game will be completely edited alot or possibly transferred to a brand new page but itā€™s all for the best in the meantime play the outdated versions while you still can

7 Likes

Yo Darkmastern is a good artist. Just the right amount of horror and fat

1 Like

Since Iā€™m bringing back my entire Doki Doki literature club WG series if you havenā€™t seen my discord I redid everything on my discord so actually I want all of you to decide what comes first a entire brand new project Doki Doki Fatty Grounds 0 which is a prequel to the first game or do you want me to just start on the remake of Doki Doki Fatty Grounds 1 remember if the prequel wins in this poll no old files on this page will be deleted until I at least worked enough on the prequel and than will come the first game but if the first game wins in this poll all old files on this page will be deleted permanently right as soon as I upload the pre development 1 so make your choices wisely

• Doki Doki Literature Club 0
  • Doki Doki Literature 1

0 voters

Well Darkmastern Art is a Mix of Madness and belly so now I what to play this game.

1 Like

good also DarkMasterN has returned so if you remember DarkMasterN art collection of burger child thatā€™s the first game weā€™re gonna be creating It hasnā€™t been decided yet but it is happening for sure

2 Likes

yeah this game isnā€™t gonna be the same as before thereā€™s gonna be lots of scares references easter eggs and maybe gore plus plenty of weight gain but not only that there might be slightly slob content also everything depends on the character each character in the game will be completely unique in their own way plus thereā€™s gonna be bonus characters too so I hope you canā€™t wait

2 Likes

hello, the mediafire link isnā€™t working right now

Thatā€™s update one thatā€™s not working update 1 was just a test thereā€™s nothing on there try update 2 trust me you arenā€™t missing anything update 2 of the original version has more in it