Doki Doki Fatty Grounds 1 PC Edition

This brand new game of mine is a WG rpg version of doki doki literature club also this is a complete remake from the ground up of my visual novel game ddlc fatieverse 1 warning this game is only in pre development 1 meaning whenever I create games I like to upload them straight away so everybody knows right away what kind of project I am working on also I’m working on a whole bunch of horror rpg games and I may upload them here or just upload them on rpg maker.net or something also this game was created with rpg maker vx ace I hope you enjoy

Game Download Link For Windows

https://www.mediafire.com/file/u60f7jv6lqehent/Doki+Doki+Fatty+Grounds+Original+Pre+Development+1.zip/file

Remember To Report Any Bugs And Leave Suggestions I Have So Much Planned For This Game Hope You Enjoy Playing

20 Likes

Heres Some Early Screenshots Of The Game

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

So, from the title it’s gonna involve the DDLC girls or no? just curious, this looks really promising.

I would believe so as the gir’s name is Sayori after all. (At least in the game files, and her house.)

So Doki Doki, but fat and in RPGMaker? I hope this comes to fruition!

1 Like

Yes it include all of the ddlc characters plus additional ones in the future like I said I have so much planned for this game such as prequels sequels additional content and so much more and you can even request anything to be in this game within reason of course

2 Likes

I’m now currently working on pre development 2 which so far it will add Natsuki And Yuri And Their Homes , Something Special Planned For Monika Which You Will Soon See Happening Behind The School Oh And Yes The School From Doki Doki Literature Club Will Be Added Too Once i Release Pre Development 2 Let Me Know Here If You Found A Strange Portal Leading To Monika’s World Spoiler Alert XD also in pre development 2 the entire game including all assets and everything else will be moved to a different engine called rpg xp everything will still be the same this had to be changed due to the current engine not allowing me to be able to import any of my custom assets such as music sounds effects rulesets sprite sheets and etc which may be a bug within rpg maker vx ace I have no idea also the engine had to be changed because I want my upcoming horror game to have a similar but different game engine
don’t worry nothing has changed but look at it this way if I didn’t change engines I would’ve never been able to add any kind of wg aspects or anything for that matter

1 Like

Sorry I Was Probably Typing Too Fast But What I Meant To Say Is For The Upcoming Pre Development 2 This Game Will Be Moved Over To The RPG Maker 2000 Engine And Yes Everything Stays The Same Like I Said Before I Just Typed In The Wrong Engine By Accident In One Of My Replies

That’s a lot of caps. XD

I love putting in caps when typing sometimes lol

1 Like

Heres A Preview Of What The Unfinished Upcoming Pre Development 2 Looks Like So Far

So Far I Added The Perfect Title Screen For Any DDLC Project
A Few Amount Of The Original Songs From Doki Doki Literature Club
Compatibility With EasyRpg Player On Mobile
And So Much More Coming Soon For Pre Development 2

If You Want To Play A Short Preview Of The Upcoming Pre Development 2 Go To The Link Below And Be Sure To Delete All Old Version Files

Warning This Is Only A Short Preview Of An Upcoming Update That Means That If You Want The Full Experience Of The Pre Development 2 Update Than You’ll Have To Wait Until The Update Is Complete

3 Likes

Will this include the deep psychological horror which was present in the original?

3 Likes

Yes it definitely will it’s not doki doki literature club without that

1 Like

Good news doki doki fatty Grounds 1 just got a complete engine upgrade this game is now being powered by the clickteam fusion engine that means a way better look and feel even better stuff
and unlimited possibilities awaiting for this game but sadly the game has been downgraded back to pre development 1 with a way better version of pre development 1 though I am so sorry it was just so nearly Impossible to add the sprites I wanted to rpg maker but don’t worry everything is still the same but better but yeah anyways the new and improved pre development 1 is finished so I hope you enjoy

What Would You Like To See From Doki Doki Fatty Grounds

• A Prequel To This Game
  • A Built In Minigame For After Game Completeion
  • My Visual Novel Version Using Clickteam Fusion

0 voters

How Many Of Y’all Want Doki Doki Fatty Grounds 1 To Be Released By One Of These Platforms First

• Android
  • SWF File
  • IOS
  • Java Mobile
  • Java Browser Game Version

0 voters

I Noticed On The Pre Development 1 There Were Some Bugs Not That Many Thank God So Now I Have Completed The Patched Version of Pre Development 1 That Means There Are No More Bugs on pre development 1 the download file will be uploaded in a couple of minutes