don't know if there is still a link here for this but here is boundless

Interesting. My apologies for not seeing those.

We’ll see where that goes.

This game is weird as hell. It’s pretty enjoyable but it’s so bizarre. Feels like there’s textbooks worth of worldbuilding that just never made it into it, or maybe it was just intended to feel like that.
Either way, the whole weird thing about sexual content definitely struck me as odd considering that the game seems practically built as a bizarre fetish fulfillment thing.

And yet it got dropped in development which is sad

Becuase I can this going very in the future

This is funny. I’ve had their Twitter and Tumblr on Favorites, then somewhere after 10th April they just vanished out of nowhere. Do you know what actually happened to them now?

By the way, I’ve got all official builds of BOUNDLESS along with a lot of images saved on my computer. Most enemies used to have a picture, but somewhere near the Genesis update they got removed for whatever reason. There have been also a good bit of dropped features like a “stamina” system where it would display how tired you were along with the health. If anyone wants those older builds, just ask me.

3 Likes

It had actually been a while since I checked it out. Can’t find them anymore. No idea what happened, sorry. @ACube, I’d love to check out some of the older builds

I got a build here if anyone is interested

Really? I’m interested

Alright, so here’s the whole file with all versions. I’ve separated them into two folders depending on wheter they had enemy images or not.

The newer versions have removed quite a bit of content (apart from the images), funnily enough. You can see some of the older versions have an “Energy” feature, which seems to affect fighting, though I’m not sure. I remember one version also let you fatten up and basically turn into a planet at the Billeporte, and another one which let you customize a lot more features than you do in the latest version. There might be more content that got removed, though I don’t remember them yet.

12 Likes

Thanks a ton! I’ll definitely check out a few and mess around. Becoming a planet sounds fun, lol

For those still a little confused about what happened to Leupai, I used to be in their Discord, and was subsequently banned from it… For having differing opinions from Leupai. At least, that’s my understanding. In my experience speaking to him, he seemed very emotionally fragile, unresponsive to criticism, and overall seemed almost toxic to me. At the same time though, he had a extremely large idea base to pull from, having all this lore he’s thought about locked up in his mind. I recall someone attempting to make a wiki for it with all this information, with ‘loremaster’ being the term used to describe them.

Overall, I got the impression that this entire universe is their baby, and they don’t take kindly to anyone attempting to put their own ideas into the mix. However, respect where respect is due, it’s their universe, and they have the right to pull support from an idea… no matter how disappointing it may be.

3 Likes

Helenes/Daedlans remain the best part of the game.
I’ve had the most success with the 0.2 Image prerelease dev-3 version, but it has a wonky save system that leaves much to be desired, one save then I can’t save again. Can anyone vouch for a better version that still has the semen demons in it along with the mound/donsair system? The mound/donsair system lets you play as a feeder instead and it seems this along with many other good parts of the game got gutted in the “newest” version in OPs link, what a waste.

Edit: Seems that IT IS possible to get into the mound/donsair system still, you just have to craft a shovel, a step that wasn’t in earlier versions.
Still haven’t discovered the method for the player character to get the Helene race though, it used to be getting Helenotoxins a high amount and making sure you don’t get the Leupai (The Gastrodon looking things) transformation from Miratoxins. Memory serves that if you get stuck with that TF and don’t want it you may as well reload or start over since it overrides pretty much every other race and it’s something you’re stuck as and I consider it the “other losing condition” to dying.
Don’t want to play as a 3 eyed mutant.

1 Like

Which would you say is the best/most complete version?

It’s a little hard to guess because I haven’t played any of the versions a lot, but I’d definitely say the 0.2.1 Hotfix Unstable, since it seems to have a lot of customization features and even some extra content without having a lot of content removed (like in the Genesis update), but it doesn’t have enemy images. But of course, if you don’t mind not being able to see what the enemies look like, I’d consider this the most complete version.

4 Likes

I don’t think it’s weird to have a fetish game without sexual content. I’m sex-repulsed, the only thing that turns me on is fat.

11 Likes

The site just went down

The site is up again, crisis averted.

I think I broke the game when I hit 100 in the belly stat.

too vague I need more information if I’m going to help you.

wait really? would you mind dropping a link to it? i’ve tried to search for it and nothing is coming up