The intrepid butterball will return in a complete release of Doughball Descent, featuring 2 new areas: the Meat and Dessert Zones, foodgroups previously neglected due to the time constraints of the game jam, but no more!
But it doesn’t end with that, of course; the Full Course update comes with a heaping spoonful of new items (like double), with reworks and rebalancing of existing items, improved generation, general tweaks, polish, and more!!
- Shop Items are now weighted (heh), and their costs scale with the current level and loop
- Revamped Player Sprites, with new Weight Stages
- Main Menu has received a major facelift, including an options, help, and credits menu
- You can now pause the game, and access the options from there
- Settings and High Scores will be saved between play sessions
- New, friendly NPCs to meet: a scrupulous shopkeeper to take the pounds off your hands
- Several Mystical Altars to sacrifice flab to for long-term changes to the level generation
Coming… let’s say Summer 2021?