Dragon Ball FA: A Text Adventure

Hi there, here’s a game I’ve been working on with friends recently. I hope you enjoy it, I’ll be releasing it in bits and pieces as we progress through the project. If you find any bugs, please leave a comment!

https://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/p98kdilxq0q8u6tvppifoq/dragon-ball-fa-chapter-one

There will be multiple chapters in the form of different text adventures that all interconnect. This will be a long term project. What you see now is only alpha version!

My own English is not the best, but my friends help me on the project, so it is much better there. Please enjoy!

UPDATE 1 (SEP 10TH): Additional story has been added and many bugs have been fixed

17 Likes

how do you visit bulma

This is an excellent start! The theme is right up my alley, and the writing is great. I look forward to seeing more. I don’t know a lot about Quest, but it reminds me of an event in Grandmother’s House by AnonymousMan where, if you sniff the green flower, you receive a series of messages describing the player’s hunger getting stronger and stronger—if you don’t eat anything, it eventually fades away. Find the food and you’re only satisfied for a little while…

This is an excellent start! The theme is right up my alley, and the writing is great. I look forward to seeing more. I don’t know a lot about Quest, but it reminds me of an event in Grandmother’s House by AnonymousMan where, if you sniff the green flower, you receive a series of messages describing the player’s hunger getting stronger and stronger—if you don’t eat anything, it eventually fades away. Find the food and you’re only satisfied for a little while…

I am happy you like it :slight_smile: I will try to keep the quality to this level!!

how do you visit bulma

To visit Bulma, first call her on the phone and then fly up from Garden or Satan City

1 Like

Call her from what phone? There’s no phone in any room to use.

Call her from what phone? There’s no phone in any room to use.

Check your inventory.

1 Like

Sorry, I didn’t mean for this to come off so abruptly. This is all I have after speaking with Mr. Satan. That’s when I checked the rooms.

If it’s flagged to be scenery only, or to be invisible, before being added to inventory, maybe that’s the issue.

Actually… I download my quest games. If this has been updated since this was posted this afternoon, please let me know. Maybe I’m missing an updated version.

Oh! I’m so sorry, there was a glitch. The phone is invisible I will update soon.

EDIT: Updated

1 Like

Oh phew, I was worried I missed an update.

Okay, got the phone, made the call. Can’t leave. SE exit in Lower Hallway A nor Up exit in the garden.

Have you talked to Hercule yet

so far so good its really good so far

The flight glitch should be fixed now

I am unsure of what to do after speaking to Dad in the Garden, is there more to do after this or am I missing something?

I am unsure of what to do after speaking to Dad in the Garden, is there more to do after this or am I missing something?

Make sure you eat enough to get your score to 50, then you call bulma and then you fly to meet her at west city.

So I’m in Gohan’s house, but I can’t do anything. Is this as far as the game goes currently?

4 Likes

i couldn’t even figure out how to get into Gohan’s house

I could not figure it out either.