DragonReAction Fat&Inflation information

The fact that the life is not reduced indicates that it is only a toy and is not life-threatening even if it falls apart.
We thought that the state of being stuck in place was also good.

1 Like

But if the player is unable to continue, shouldn’t that count as a game over? The player would have to retire the level from the pause menu anyway.

With that being said, this game has a LOT of potential. The transformations are really cute and unique (excluding some really slow irreversible ones, like the crushing in the snow level), and the playable dragon is cool. The level design could use some work, but overall the game is great and I’ll be following this project in case you will continue it!

2 Likes

the inventory limit on potions causes a ton of soft locks, as a suggestion add a cooldown to the potion and make collecting a potion remove the cooldown, that way players can’t get soft locked and the player can’t abuse the potions.

4 Likes

All things considered, this game was very enjoyable for me! Even though I haven’t completed the game to the fullest yet.The game still appeals to me.

1 Like

does anyone know how to do the library puzzle

The combo is the number-shaped array of bookshelves inputted into the relative slots of the shapes of the mirroring blue and red dead end rooms. The numerical combo is not exactly, but like 4-3-2-1 (BRRB).

Howdy! ran into this issue myself, the fix is very easy- you just gotta reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 (x86)

Do this by pressing your windows key, then type in “Add or Remove a program”, open the first result, then scroll down until you see the mentioned program. If you do not see it there, you can download it from microsoft’s offical site.

This is because of an issue where Microsoft employees decided to remove outdated versions of MSVCR from people’s computers.
Some programs still need these versions, so all you gotta do is download it and it should launch fine.

Restating:
Check to see if you have Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2015(x86) in your computer, if the answer is no, download it from microsoft’s official site. if the answer is yes, right click on it from the “Add or Remove a Program” window, and click modify. A small window will then pop up on which you’ll wanna click “repair” or something like that. I forget specifically what it is titled.

2 Likes

Updated to version 1.1!
Along with that, there are additional elements to the obese and bloated status quo!
I’ve added the additional elements to the head article and included files!

5 Likes

I assume to get level 4 obesity, you need to go to Sweets Land?

Cake is the fattest, generally speaking, but if you can maximize your capacity, you can be anywhere!

1 Like

Thank you! How do I maximize the capacity?

To increase capacity, if a stage has apples, you can increase it by acquiring apples, currently only forests are available.

1 Like

what do the rings in the shop do?

As it should be mentioned in the update, the meat ring on the left is the one that increases the capacity to 100 or more.
The hexagram ring in the middle eliminates the magician’s timed recovery.

3 Likes