DragonReAction Fat&Inflation information

Updated to version 1.1!

Hello! I am Japanese but here using translation software!
Well, I released my game 3 weeks ago, which includes Fat and Inflation content, and I decided it was good enough to post here, so I’d like to introduce it!

Press W on the title screen to start the game!

Controls
Cursor keys Move
W Key Jump
A key Action
S key Restore status (requires potion)
Enter key Pause
F5 Game reset
F1 System Menu (Language switching is also here)

↑Up key Access nearby objects (doors, crystals, etc.)

This game is an action game, influenced by WarioLand3 etc.!
Likewise, the main character, the dragon, gets fat and bloated!
I’ll describe the area where it occurs so that you only see the relevant content!

Forest
Fat
Face balloon

Toy Box
Body balloon

Factory
Water Balloon

Warehouse
Helium balloon
Rubber balloon

Snow Mountain
Water Dragon Balloon

Jungle
Metaball

Sweets Land
Heavy Obesity
Giant Balloon

Boss Battle (Earn 5000 and go to the Purple Vortex)
Fatty Flight
Bloat Flight

V1.1
-obesity-.
Added Lv4, changed the upper limit of capacity
Added bridge hook-up to Lv3

-Face Balloons
Slightly changed motion
Add Lv2, get stabbed again

-New ReAction

-Dungeon
Full body swelling

-Temple
power bulge

-Forest, additional area
Gas Swell

This game consists of a combination of my different ideas! Due to the content, I can’t just create Fat&Inflation, but it can be a source of inspiration for the future! (Or motivation to implement what I’m thinking)

22 Likes

in the snow mountain how would you get the water dragon balloon?

You can touch the blowfish in the water with the WaterDragon!

1 Like

But I freeze when I enter the water and bounce to the surface

First, you must transform yourself into a WaterDragon!
Move before MotherWaterDragon!

Thanks for the game.

New games are always appreciated.

I am sadly not brave enough to type in japanese, even though I am working on learning the language.

I will let you know my thoughts on the game after I have played it.

2 Likes

Very fun little game, reminds me a lot of Gum’s Adventure. I love the creativity in all the transformations! I was surprised by just how many there are. If I was to make a suggestion, it would be to add a counter for how many gems are in each stage. Because the stages are so open I’m never sure if I’ve gotten them all.

1 Like

The game is great, and I am enjoying it so far.

if you are not the default age when leaving the library most levels become easier or impossible due to the character not automatically changing back to default age. I know that the crystal in the tent fixed the issue but you should have a state reset function be called every time the player returns to the hub.

I see what you are trying to do by limiting the players reset potion option, but if they run out of potions they can and will get soft locked and have to reset the game to the last save, I suggest making the potions be unlimited and having any state that doesn’t use a potion to reset have a indicator.

1 Like

I actually just beat this yesterday! I enjoyed it a ton! Transformation isn’t really my cup of tea, but this was one of my favorite recent projects in this sort of community. Super looking forward to whatever you create next!

1 Like

Cannot get the game started, says MSVCR120.dll was not found. It’s had this problem for a while now, and I don’t know what it means. If it requires further downloading something, I don’t want to do it, I’m not interested in downloading a plugin for only one specific game while other games run just fine without it.

If any files are requested, it may be recovered by launching a PGMMV game on Steam!

Again, I don’t want to install anything that won’t be used by another game and plus I do not know what games are made by PGMMV either and steam is reserved for only games that I do play.

I am sorry, but I do not know of any means by which it can be reclaimed if that method is not taken… That file should be the update file needed to launch other PGMMV games.

Is there any way to change the controls? I’m using the Colemak keyboard layout so WASD doesn’t work for me.

Sorry, but we don’t support key bindings changes…
From a game point of view, it seems to me that if W and A can only be used quickly, it’s not a problem, but is it difficult?
S is used to recover from anomalies, but it should not be immediate.

Oh, I thought WASD was for controlling him. Turns out that’s the arrow keys. That’ll work fine, then.

Edit: I also found a way to remap keys, by pressing F1 and going to Settings>Operation Settings.

1 Like

I don’t know which games are made with PGMMV. That’s why I’m asking you about it since downloading the 3 missing .dll files online and putting them in the folder replaces the error with the game is unable to run and throws me the 0x11bac90 error. I’m no game developer and that’s why I’m asking you if you can help me.

Downloading a demo version of a PGMMV-made game on Steam and launching it often solves the problem of missing files.
Here is a PGMMV-made game link as an example.
The Witch & The 66 Mushrooms on Steam
If you can’t launch the game after doing this, it could be due to file corruption, synchronization failure, etc.

In all honesty, I really enjoyed this game! Though I haven’t 100 percented the game yet, I still find this to be enjoyable to me. Though I have yet to beat that ice-like stage because of the player freezing mechanic. Another issue to me is that sometimes the potions don’t work. For example, when I was that chocolate goop monster, I couldn’t revert back with the potion. I assume it’s because I still have a little weight on me. Either way still a great game or demo! I can’t wait to see what you have to offer in the future!

2 Likes

I found a problem with the toy transformation. If you fall from a great height and break, if you don’t have potions, you’re just stuck there, forcing you to restart the entire game. Shouldn’t that cause me to lose a life?