Drawing for Early Access to Juni’s Appetite

As was seen on the announcement for Juni’s Appetite and the post here, Juni’s Appetite is going to have a pseudo preorder that will allow access to the game 1 week ahead of release. We here at weight gaming where able to partner with @Cakecatboy and are happy to announce that we will be holding a drawing for 10 of these preorders! So if you want one read the rules below and the winners will be drawn on 8/31!

Rules

1. A user must be at minimum a basic (TL1) user to enter. To lean how to achieve basic (TL1) user status see this post here.
  2. Only one entry per user.
  3. Do not ask when the game will be released.
  4. The email that is tied to your account will be used to send you the copy; so make sure your account is using an email you have access to.
  5. DO NOT START CONVERSATIONS ON THIS THREAD!
  6. To enter reply to this thread with “I would like to enter for Juni’s Appetite drawing”, replies that do not have this will be ignored and/or removed.

If you want to see us hold more events like this, see contests like Game Jams, or just want to help the site develop consider supporting us on Patreon!

I would like to enter for Juni’s Appetite drawing

I would like to enter for Juni’s Appetite drawing.

Thanks for hosting this! Fingers crossed!

Hopefully this is going to be a good experience!

“I would like to enter for Juni’s Appetite drawing”

:stuck_out_tongue:

I’m a really big fan of Cake’s art, as well as runaway appetites. So naturally, I’m quite excited for the game!

I hope this little contest goes alright for the site.

yee

“I would like to enter for Juni’s Appetite drawing” Also open to talking easter eggs if cake is intrested.

I would like to enter for Juni’s Appetite drawing!