Dream of Malpheus Version 1.0.0 - Twine Interactive Story

A male weight gain interactive story. First game and first weight gain story. I plan on adding to this with more endings and different paths and characters. The game is on itch.io and you can play it on browser.

Dream of Malpheus

EDIT 6/7/2023: Sorry everyone, it’s been a while. I’ve recoded (mostly) everything in SugarCube2. I also, have another anouncemnet!

Everything that has to do with Malpheus, eventual alternate endings as well, will be considered “demo” content. The title of the full game is Big’en Adventure! Where you’ll meet 3 denizens of the forest, each with different endings and one true ending. I plan on creating a Patreon and/or Ko-fi. I made a survey to get an idea of what you guys would be willing to pay. All of the money you guys give will go towards getting a new laptop. The one I used to code the game is really slow and I’m worried that it might die one day. I’ll make sure to save everything on a drive so nothing gets lost.

The Patreon will contain mainly Developer notes, short stories (some are nsfw), and at higher tiers, there will be either in game perks or early access.

Here’s the survey! https://forms.gle/uP1iLtriNtS8Cwrf9

18 Likes

interesting, to say the least!

love this game would love if the gengar gets bigger too but if not thats ok

1 Like

Excited to see where the game goes, considering how rare this kind of thing is on the site. I think that if more content is added, the game could help fill the male wg niche pretty nicely.

Great to see a male focused project.
The story was really descriptive, and the textt effects(which is something you get to see rarely in other twine projects) are a nice touch that adds spice to the story. The image reference was a nice touch as well. Excited to see how the adventure continues.

1 Like

Loved it, as the comment above says, I’m so glad to see some make focused weight gain on the site.
Can’t wait to see what new endings characters and activities they’ll be to do. Maybe more from Mal or even see who this dor’ran character is. Can’t wait to see what updates will come in the future. :grin:

1 Like

love where this is going so far! would be great to see how the stats play in other routes

1 Like

aed585f7ac79a9f62b08d558cbd5f437814f29ac

im pretty sure this is just done.

According to @MichaVoidDragon 11 days ago on itch.

2 Likes

oh

sorry i did no know

This is really well made for your first game… I shall watch your career with great interest!

Oh boy I suck at spelling

1 Like