Eat The Dungeon General Discussion

what happened to the thread

1 Like

Probably nothing to discuss at the moment.

3 Likes

Everyone’s still leveling up the foxgirl or waiting for a next update, who knows.
Out of context question: i once asked if a project was still being worked on and my comment got deleted, is there a rule i didn’t read? Because it was flagged as “Inappropriate and/or offensive”.

3 Likes

There’s literally a rule that states you’re not allowed to ask if a project is still being worked on/ pester the developer. It’s under the “Keep it Tidy” section of the FAQ.

2 Likes

The next update (levels 37-42) was on track to be delivered this week, but there is a maintenance issue in my apartment. The property managers are being really vague about when the repairman is gonna be here, and I kinda don’t want him to walk in on me working on fetish content lol

I’ll probably be able to finish it on Saturday or Sunday

6 Likes

Yeah I try to message people about it and provide a link (such as: Another Reminder About Asking for Updates), rather than flagging outright. It’s a simple enough mistake at the end of the day.

1 Like

Dude… the repairman is probably your number one fan :wink:

Any chance to get a non-browser based version in the future? Or at least a more solid way to save game progress. At the moment it kinda gets wiped every time I run C cleaner. I know it’s no doubt possible to back it up, but still…

2 Likes

Feel for you. Mine told me that because of Covid they are still following a policy to avoid doing non-emergency work orders. I’ve got tickets in for my apartment they won’t even review for weeks yet!

1 Like

The new level set is here! A mountainous region with harpies to snipe, the elusive Butter Burglar, and a terrible giant monster lurking in her cave!
1-23-21-2

6 Likes

What if the repairman is actually a cute chubby girl doe

1 Like

Thank you for your hard work!

I like that these levels cater to a team that uses the ranger and illusionist. I noticed that the butter burglar level requires the ranger to hit the boss at one point, it made me wonder if there should be some sort of hint that you’ll need longer range for levels that are designed this way. Either way I’m just glad that I got to use my favorite team setup of Priestess, Ranger, Engineer and Illusionist for these levels. They’re all strong ladies!

1 Like

rule 34.2541
if a occupation exist
theres a fat girl version of it

3 Likes

Meat golems. ಠ_ಠ

Total nightmare fuel, dude. I love it.

1 Like

Great game! Loved it so much I got s rank in all but one level. Really, the only problems I have with the game is that the engineer and the ranger dont have very many weight levels. I know the ranger is brand new, so thats fine. Also, the bonus round next to beefcake dragon is impossible to get s rank on. Theres too little time. And, thank you for posting update info on deviantart too, cause Im way more active there

1 Like

Hmm maybe I can incorporate this into the “Common Elements” section

Engineer will be receiving a new weight level set soon, you can check the schedule here in the “about” section: Bewildered Angel is creating Art and Games about chubby women | Patreon

I need to add an FAQ lol I answer this question practically every week

5 Likes

team: just vibin
bewildered angel/god: WHO WANTS TO DRINK BIRB AND NOM CHEZ
team: SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY

3 Likes

I couldn’t really think of an easy way to make it clear what range you’ll need since it’s so specific, maybe like a modified version of the Sword that has like… squares at the bottom of it?

Either way, I don’t think it’s too big of a deal since restarting levels isn’t very punishing (aside from the adventurer’s waistlines).

1 Like

I may mock up some icons later to show some possible options to help this, but you could just use the grid icons at the top-right of each character card next to the damage type icon.

2 Likes

Nice. And I see the illusionist will be receiving an even bigger weight level as well.

1 Like

The top right icons are best imo, I don’t think there’s a need to develop new icons for this

3 Likes