Eat The Dungeon General Discussion

(Honestly confused) How do you mean? The art for each potential character?

2 Likes

well, last time we saw all artworks of the rangers and thicc Fox girl won.

2 Likes

The Raiders seem to have a wolf on their side, but Physical damage already has a lot of representation. What if there was a wolf for the Psychics? Like, a “deal with the Undead” kind of character?

1 Like

Info on the classes and who will be the best Pick:

Barbarians-High Hp, Easiest Class, Weld a Battle Club or an Axe and there are many types of Barbarians.
Alchemists-Huge book of spells and Potions And have the Power to control the Elements and Runes.
Monks-the class that can do Anything it can do and have the power of Anime!
Druids-Have the Power to control And Protect the Wild and transform into a Beast of any type.
Raiders-A mix with Rouge And Fighter
Psychics-High IQ, Move Objects with the Mind via Telekinesis.

2 Likes

yeah, except this isn’t baulder’s gate, it’s just a game where you click drag to attack, and attack via eating enemies

2 Likes

Hi
First I would like to say that this game is awesome and ask two things:

1°)How many levels there it is to “max” the stats of each character?

2°)How many weigh stages each character has and in which “pounds” they change?

2 Likes
  1. There are no caps on stats. However, speed does have a soft cap of around…90%, I wanna say it was? Been a while since it was implemented.
  2. Each character has 3 main weight stages, with a handful of intermediate portraits between each stage.
2 Likes
  1. There isn’t any max to any of the stats, but there is a soft cap of 95% for the speed stat. This happens at 300 upgrades for it. You can level the speed stat higher than this, but leveling it past that has no effect.
  2. There’s 3 sets of weight stages, each with some portrait changes in between. I don’t know for each individual weight stage, but the 2nd weight set starts at ~350 i think and the third at 950. These weight stages aren’t all available right when a character is first added. Once a new character is added, there’s normally around 3 or 4 updates before they get their second weight set, and another 3-4 updates after that before they get their third and final set.
3 Likes

Here’s the first round of Psychic designs. The top two designs will go to a final tiebreaker round!

Patrons can vote here!
https://www.patreon.com/posts/49194032

9 Likes

I think M&M has some interesting potential, with the maid and puppet gaining weight simultaneously. I hope this one’s the winner.

1 Like

Psychic Type is a go! Now who will be the Chosen one?

Sleepy: All right, Time for a Midnight Snack-a-Ro!

Eldritch: Bow Down Before the Goddess of Death.*Line from Yogg-Saron From Hearthstone

Fae: Tall Fariy Moth Woman

Maid and Master: for Maid: Indeed Sir and for Master: Cute Doll With Telekinesis

Shut-In: :sleeping: just 5 more mins

1 Like

Have to appreciate the amazing choices for the classes, haven’t seen a bad one. Rooting for Sleepy, but love the color of Fae and the uniqueness of Eldritch.

1 Like

FAT ELDRITCH!!! (Unfortunately cannot vote but rooting for them)

1 Like

I’ve just one question; if Maid and Master is chosen, will both get fat or just the maid?

2 Likes

Fat maid is something I didn’t know I needed.

2 Likes

Shut-in. We need her now.
No… Now isn’t fast enough…

3 Likes

I’m on team Sleepy! But they all look really good, I’m looking forward to whoever wins~

4 Likes

i’m either for the sleepo beepo or ojou and maido

2 Likes

This is the final Psychic Poll! The winner will be added to the game next week!

Patrons can vote here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/49509229

8 Likes

Who will win?

Eldritch- You’re Fate is Bound to Me!

Or

Sleepy- A Kimoto Version of Kirby

I wish both good luck in final Count! :smiley:

3 Likes