Eat The Dungeon General Discussion

Psychic’s gaining ground, but as you said it’s still too early. Disappointing to see, but considering the damage type and spread, it’s understandable.

But then it’s a concerning wait to see who’ll emerge victorious between the Mist-producing Fae, upbeat Eldritch Horror, Maid controlled by her doll, miserable food-controlling Shut in and… I honestly don’t know what that last one is.

2 Likes

Psychic was my personal pick, there are a lot good choices across all those jobs so I’ll be excited regardless of who wins, looking forward to the results!

2 Likes

If its an extension I’m not sure how much I can do. Try adding an exception for the bewilderedgames website to extensions that have that option

1 Like

(Honestly confused) How do you mean? The art for each potential character?

2 Likes

well, last time we saw all artworks of the rangers and thicc Fox girl won.

2 Likes

The Raiders seem to have a wolf on their side, but Physical damage already has a lot of representation. What if there was a wolf for the Psychics? Like, a “deal with the Undead” kind of character?

1 Like

Info on the classes and who will be the best Pick:

Barbarians-High Hp, Easiest Class, Weld a Battle Club or an Axe and there are many types of Barbarians.
Alchemists-Huge book of spells and Potions And have the Power to control the Elements and Runes.
Monks-the class that can do Anything it can do and have the power of Anime!
Druids-Have the Power to control And Protect the Wild and transform into a Beast of any type.
Raiders-A mix with Rouge And Fighter
Psychics-High IQ, Move Objects with the Mind via Telekinesis.

2 Likes

yeah, except this isn’t baulder’s gate, it’s just a game where you click drag to attack, and attack via eating enemies

2 Likes

Hi
First I would like to say that this game is awesome and ask two things:

1°)How many levels there it is to “max” the stats of each character?

2°)How many weigh stages each character has and in which “pounds” they change?

2 Likes
  1. There are no caps on stats. However, speed does have a soft cap of around…90%, I wanna say it was? Been a while since it was implemented.
  2. Each character has 3 main weight stages, with a handful of intermediate portraits between each stage.
2 Likes
  1. There isn’t any max to any of the stats, but there is a soft cap of 95% for the speed stat. This happens at 300 upgrades for it. You can level the speed stat higher than this, but leveling it past that has no effect.
  2. There’s 3 sets of weight stages, each with some portrait changes in between. I don’t know for each individual weight stage, but the 2nd weight set starts at ~350 i think and the third at 950. These weight stages aren’t all available right when a character is first added. Once a new character is added, there’s normally around 3 or 4 updates before they get their second weight set, and another 3-4 updates after that before they get their third and final set.
3 Likes

Here’s the first round of Psychic designs. The top two designs will go to a final tiebreaker round!

Patrons can vote here!
https://www.patreon.com/posts/49194032

9 Likes

I think M&M has some interesting potential, with the maid and puppet gaining weight simultaneously. I hope this one’s the winner.

1 Like

Psychic Type is a go! Now who will be the Chosen one?

Sleepy: All right, Time for a Midnight Snack-a-Ro!

Eldritch: Bow Down Before the Goddess of Death.*Line from Yogg-Saron From Hearthstone

Fae: Tall Fariy Moth Woman

Maid and Master: for Maid: Indeed Sir and for Master: Cute Doll With Telekinesis

Shut-In: :sleeping: just 5 more mins

1 Like

Have to appreciate the amazing choices for the classes, haven’t seen a bad one. Rooting for Sleepy, but love the color of Fae and the uniqueness of Eldritch.

1 Like

FAT ELDRITCH!!! (Unfortunately cannot vote but rooting for them)

1 Like

I’ve just one question; if Maid and Master is chosen, will both get fat or just the maid?

2 Likes

Fat maid is something I didn’t know I needed.

2 Likes

Shut-in. We need her now.
No… Now isn’t fast enough…

3 Likes

I’m on team Sleepy! But they all look really good, I’m looking forward to whoever wins~

4 Likes