Eat The Dungeon General Discussion

Do you thin to make a Discord server?

2 Likes

I am on Windows 10. Here is a snapshot of the DevTools window as requested.

2 Likes

I think you need to click the x 13 in the top right corner to show the error messages.

2 Likes

Went down to 4 or something from the last time I did something like this.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been thinking about it. Maybe at some point

Those four error messages shouldnā€™t interfere with the game. (The game tries to download unlock.png for each of the classes, but the first four donā€™t have them. The game never tries to draw them so itā€™s never an issue)

Does the game run normally when there are only those four error messages present?

1 Like

No, it just does not let me click on anything to start the game. At all.

1 Like

What chrome extensions do you have? One of those might be interfering with it. You could try disabling them one at time to see if it has any effect, if youā€™re comfortable doing that

1 Like

I only have one I can disable and/or pause, and thatā€™s my adblocker. Didnā€™t even make a difference. The others are constantly on, and the only way to make them not work is to remove them from my browser entirely, which is something Iā€™m not comfortable with.

1 Like

Can you list what extensions you have, that way I can test them myself

1 Like

rikaikun, RightToCopy, Flip this, AdBlock, Easy Auto Refresh, Sad Panda (Iā€™d rather you not test this one, itā€™s only for a very specific purpose that has nothing to do with general web browsing), and Tampermonkey.

2 Likes

Thank you, that will be helpful

1 Like

I tested these extensions myself, and didnā€™t find any issues with them. (Although I donā€™t know if there are specific user options within these extensions that could be causing this). Try switching to a chrome guest account and accessing the bewilderedgames website. That will be an easy way to see if extensions are the issue

1 Like

I am still working with people who are having difficulties running the v0.9 alpha. I figured while Iā€™m fixing that, Iā€™ll also run the class poll, since those are pretty easy to do at the same time.

Patrons can vote here: patreon.com/posts/48907412

6 Likes

hmm lets see:

8 Barbarians
6 Alchemists,Monks And Druids
5 Raiders And Psychics

Now we need is the potential artworks of the heroes and the meme for each hero

2 Likes

Okay, somehow the poll is tied between Psychic and Barbarian and thatā€™s weird to me.

5 Likes

kind of wishing there was a harpy in the raider lineup

you know, hit and run tactics and all that

2 Likes

I look forward to seeing how this vote goes.

2 Likes

ā€œhit and runā€

maybe when she is 900 LBsā€¦probably not tho

4 Likes

Fighting type or Psychic type? which one will win? no one knows.

2 Likes

It does work properly on a guest window, so one of the extensionsā€™ user options might be causing an issue for me under normal circumstances. Changing all the ones I can to click-to-activate aside from SadPanda and AdBlock seems to have resolved the issue. Thank you so much for being patient with me.

2 Likes