Eat The Dungeon General Discussion

i’m either for the sleepo beepo or ojou and maido

2 Likes

This is the final Psychic Poll! The winner will be added to the game next week!

Patrons can vote here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/49509229

8 Likes

Who will win?

Eldritch- You’re Fate is Bound to Me!

Or

Sleepy- A Kimoto Version of Kirby

I wish both good luck in final Count! :smiley:

3 Likes

Didn’t think I’d be aligning myself with #teamsleepy, but she’s now the only one with thighs that can get thicker and an abdominal region that doesn’t have a gaping hole in it to detract from any belly gains.

4 Likes

At this point I don’t care who wins, though since Eldritch was the first of the Psychics I saw on a dev stream I have to vote for her.

2 Likes

I am honestly hoping sleepy wins. Mostly because and this is my opinion and I know it’s supposed to be this way. The Eldritih just looks too messy for my liking. Either way I wish good luck for the two of them who made it this far.

6 Likes

Sleepytime, ev’rybody!

3 Likes

We are getting close to the week and By looking in the comments here and DeviantArt, I Think Sleepy will Dream up a Sugary Victory! :smile:

4 Likes

All will be reveal sooner or later I suppose. Either way I’m looking forward to it.

5 Likes

The Sleepy design by Cynical Cy is the final winner for the Psychic class! Please look forward to her being added next week.

For fans of the other designs, don’t forget they will be added as NPCs during the story update, to come in version 0.12!

14 Likes

Team Dream is The Winner! And nice Job :smile:

3 Likes

This was the best result that could have happened, Sleepy was the best option to be one of the heroines and Eldritch already had a monster style, she will fit very well as an enemy NPC in the next levels that will come from this wonderful game

3 Likes

while I don’t mind entirely that sleepy won, it’s a damn shame considering the first poll had Eldritch in the lead, and then Sleepy snatched up the tie-breaker.

Also shame on people saying that Eldritch would be better as a enemy. That’s rude to the people who submitted the designs and you should know that.

6 Likes

I mean, it’s not a bad design itself, I just wouldn’t say it works for its intended purpose. Adventurers are all human(oid) waifus with fairly simple designs. Eldritch has a lot of little details and looks a lot more threatening than any adventurers we’ve seen so far. I’m not totally in love with Sleepy, but she’s much more in line with the roster, whereas Eldritch has more in common with some of the boss enemies.

That’s not a sleight against Alarune or his/her entry by any means, and if NPCs are ever a thing somehow, I don’t see anything wrong with Eldritch getting a spot. I just think she has less in common with the adventurers than with some monsters and reads as more hostile than them.

4 Likes

NPCs have been confirmed for a later update, stated to be version ‘0.12’. Bewildered has previously stated that rejected designs will appear in extremely minor NPC roles, I THINK before and after their respective level’s played in thin and fat versions respectively. Only two pictures apiece though.

3 Likes

Two images is better than none, I say

5 Likes

oh well, guess the furry quota was reached

2 Likes

Disagreed about the ‘furry’ matter, but there are a few non-Human designs yet. Hell, one of the future classes Bewildered mentioned is ‘Beastkin’.

5 Likes

Eat the Dungeon Update v0.9.1!

The Psychic is here and playable! To unlock her, get B rank or higher in the level “Deepest Dark”.

This update also includes the BGM from the alpha test!

4-15-21-2

10 Likes

wow A Dream come True :smile:

2 Likes