Eat The Dungeon General Discussion

Mrs. Sandman, tell me a dream…

4 Likes

Make him the cutest car door hook hand…

5 Likes

I was wondering what is the max stats for each category? I know speed is 300 at 95% reduction but what about the others?
:thinking:

2 Likes

When Sleepy is at her fullest, She do have a nice set of Pillows :smile:

3 Likes

ranger: you cant win the thicc contest
priestess: no but she can
psycic: walks in
ranger:…

5 Likes

The other stats don’t have a cap, aside from the maximum integer value in javascript, which is like 9 quadrillion I think

1 Like

Because I was bored one day I Google the exact number which is 9,007,199,254,740,911

4 Likes

Bug - It you click the GO button on the map but same time a level to the game change the level.

3 Likes

These gameplay snippets have me wondering: what’s your favorite loadout?

2 Likes

that’s a HUGE number right there

3 Likes

Thanks for letting me know!

I don’t have a favorite loadout, I always pick my team depending on each level

2 Likes

My poor ass waiting for someone else to vote a non-human character because I cant afford rent let alone a Patreon

4 Likes

Good Noon everyone(or whatever time you guys are on), I was just coming to ask where I can see item descriptions and what they do, I’ve also seen someone in this thread mention of an item enabling you to perform a second extraction and was going to ask if that is also one of the fast clear rewards.

I also have to say you guys have reached some really crazy numbers, like that one guy who made their adventurers reach above 100,000, the best I’ve been able to do was 10,000 on priestess and witch and then I lost that since I had to extract them.

2 Likes

Eat the Dungeon Update v0.9.2!

New weight levels for the Ranger! She seems to be taking it well

4-23-21-2

10 Likes

We are reaching levels of thixen I didn’t know were possible.

4 Likes

4d88tm

5 Likes

Her firing the crossbow in surprise is a nice touch.

3 Likes

now we just need her next levels to go

7 Likes

What dose The Thicc Fox Say?! All i say is I love :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :smile: Her! Hooray for Fox Girls!

5 Likes

everybody else: trying to cope, or being lazy
ranger: so i started laughing

5 Likes