Eat The Dungeon General Discussion

Don’t worry,Don’t give up And keep up the great work :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush: :wink: :wink: :wink: :slightly_smiling_face: :kissing_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Just glad to hear that you’re still kicking after such a rough year. Take all the time you need!

6 Likes

Welcome Back. Glad to see you’re doing well

4 Likes

strangely, my fps seems to decrease a ton when in the world map, but goes back to normal in dungeons? no errors and this wasnt happening before…

1 Like

Hey everyone! im new to the game, and im just curious, at what number do the sprites of the characters stop changing? just hoping to see every sprite along the way.

1 Like

Seems to be around 1500. I’ve had a few heros reach +4000 without seeing any more change

1 Like

Once the new version is updated,The previous game archive will be emptied as well. This is indeed a question. If you want to see a new character art, you have to go through it quickly. I hope this problem will be fixed when the official version of the game goes live.

1 Like

im pretty sure its 1610 for the last sprite, as the threshold for the sprite change is 50, 110, 180, 260 and so on.

1 Like

Random ETD fact of the week:
Despite having the veggie enemy background, the “Plant” enemy is not considered a veggie.
plant

4 Likes

however, there is a different plant enemy in the tutorial that IS considered a veggie.
plant_real

4 Likes

Yo, wanted to ask since the first post doesn’t say. But what is the CURRENT version?

1 Like

The art is excellent! The characters and the enemies are all super appealing and the weight gain has tons of frames that I can tell some real work was put into.

I also think that this gameplay has a wider appeal outside of kink. It is seriously good and could be truly excellent in the future! Just keep an out out for forgeries because this is the kind of idea that people will want to steal.

1 Like

Gameplay-wise. But would someone try to copy the fetish aspect?

1 Like

should be version 0.13

1 Like

Okay good, I’m up to date, Hadn’t played since… well, my last comment before asking about the version. SO much has changed! There are FIFTEEN characters, and there’s a cute little story now, which includes potential characters that missed the cut, even getting fattened up after the battle(btw, Nice that we replay cutscenes)(Also the offscreen vore(Well, the vore AT ALL) with the troll and slime are BIIG preces! :wink:)

1 Like

Erm… How do I save? Lost all the progress I got last night, is there a download or something?

I can close the tab, and my progress will be waiting for me if I recreate the tab. But closing the browser entirely wipes the progress. I’m using Opera GX btw.

Needless to say, a lack of saving for such a large game makes one reluctant to even play it.

1 Like

The game’s progress is stored in a cookie, so if your browser is set to clear all cookies whenever you close it (which it sounds like yours does) it’ll wipe your progress every time you close your browser. An easy workaround is having a different browser dedicated solely to Eat the Dungeon (and other games that store data in cookies) that does not auto-clear cookies. Alternatively there’s probably ways to adjust which website’s cookies do and don’t get deleted, but that would require more in-depth knowledge of Opera GX, which I don’t have.

1 Like

Well, it doesn’t auto-clear cookies(or, at least, it didn’t), I’ve played other cookie based games(but have noticed something like this happen with another game(luckily it had a save-to-file option)). Do you have any recommended browsers for this?

1 Like

Christ on a Bike, the psychic is CUTE!
I decided to try avast secure browser. Let’s see how that goes.

1 Like

Strange. I use Firefox and I haven’t had any issues.

1 Like