Eat The Dungeon General Discussion

I doubt it. I get the slow load times in Edge, which has no cache because I never use it and would uninstall if I could, god DAMN YOU MICROSOFT. I’ve got it loading fast on Chrome, which has a bigass cache; but ONLY on one of my profiles, and not in incognito.

1 Like

Huh, kind of the same for me, I have Edge but due to it breaking with games in general I downloaded Chome to be able to play things.

1 Like

虽然兔子失败了,但仔细看龙,发现龙也挺不错的。哈,自我安慰罢了。 :joy:

1 Like

I just wanted to come in and say I just found this game today, and wow it is amazing. Definitely a game I will be playing the hell out of for the couple of days!

2 Likes

Played with all the new characters after a very long break and they’re really charming. The level start vignettes really added a lot too.

I was surprised how much use I got out of the monk since I was used to her elements being fairly niche.

2 Likes

i thought it would be a good idea to play through the game with everyone’s metabolism at -1.
this is not going well.

1 Like

honestly, its pretty interesting to play like this since adventures with two attacking elements are actually worse due to the unnecessary fullness they gain from some enemies. Also having to actually make teams for different levels instead of using the same 4 throughout half the game is also pretty fun, though somewhat time consuming to level up every adventurer…

2 Likes

so, essencially hard mode?
I like the sound of that, it seems to require more thought before heading into a battle. And lots of patience by the looks of it haha. Does it work well though? (in terms of providing a fun challenge) Maybe I’ll give it a try as well

2 Likes

the difficulty is somewhat bumpy due to occasional levels having a ton of rooms and bosses past beefcake dragon become pretty difficult, though it can also be fun and pretty tense when its down to your last adventurer who is pushing their capacity to their limit.
just one thing to note: you might wanna start everyone (or just the first 4) with like 5 capacity levels so you can actually beat the tutorial/first course lol

1 Like

…assuming the game website would work.
uh oh.

2 Likes

The only reason is why I love this game is watching girls being inflated. :+1:

3 Likes

Wup yeah, seems like there’s currently an internal server error going on, what’s happening?

2 Likes

I knew it wasnt just me!

2 Likes

I encountered some problems when I opened this link with Android. How can I Solve it? browser tells me
ewilderedgames.com
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request .
Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@bewilderedgames.com to inform them of the time this error occurred , and the actions you performed just before this error .
More information about this error may be available in the server error log .

2 Likes

Just checked, im getting the same error

2 Likes

I suppose we wait until angel’s life calms down so he could possibly fix this

2 Likes

Does the fullness increase instead of decrease due to a negative metabolism?

1 Like

at -1 it doesnt increase or decrease, anything lower it should fill but i dont think it does for some reason?

1 Like

the game seems to have a base of 0.5 metabolism so at -1 the rate is just 0
past -1 is what you would expect: reducing fat but increasing fullness

1 Like

Hi friends, I want to apologize once again for disappearing suddenly.

I’d like to give some kind of satisfying explanation, but there’s no real excuse. If you’re up to date on previous posts, you’ll know 2022 was freakishly rough for me. But the way I reacted to it didn’t help at all. I got really grumpy and frustrated and got into a pattern of just mechanically doing the bare minimum all the time.

Most of the time the thought of working on ETD was just overwhelming and even then most of what I made was garbage. I threw out more rough drafts and finished assets in the past four months than the previous three years.

Work on ETD is continuing though, here’s a screenshot of my schedule doc to show where the game is at currently. You’ll see that the game is still 3-4 months behind where I’d like to be and I want to close that gap.

For the immediate future, I plan to finish most everything on this list and then update the game. Right now it is very difficult for me to update the website on a regular basis because I no longer work from home.

I spent 2022 thinking I could get back to my small weekly-ish update schedule, but I need to just recognize that’s impossible now. For the future I will aim to do a large update every month.

You’ll notice that the 500 internal server error has been fixed. I’m not 100% sure how it happened in the first place but I worked with my webhost’s support to fix it.

So yeah, there’s no good explanation for what happened. A bunch of bad stuff happened I made it worse by reacting poorly. I’m sorry.

21 Likes