Eat The Dungeon General Discussion

i kinda expected the rabbit to win, but the dragon is really good so im satisfied

3 Likes

Still Waiting for the Super cute Gold Dragon Because i got some ideas for Gold Dragon’s weight levels:

First Stage: Tosses a coin in the air and as she gets bigger, her business suit will start to rip.

Second Stage: Holds two bags of Gold and as she gets Bigger, Her Hips and Bust gets Bigger.

Final Stage: Sits on a Throne Made out of Gold while wearing a Crown just like in the i am the man meme and she gets bigger as she eats.

2 Likes

Yeah… about that, the creator gets to pick how the character gains. For instance, the White Rabbit would’ve had an Hourglass with a big belly and been perfectly fine with flaunting her figure. It’s why the Goth gets that little smile at the final weight level of her first stage, because she was explicitly stated to hate being so thin.

4 Likes

Ok :smiley: so what is You’re Weight Level Ideas for Gold Dragon? :thinking:

2 Likes

what if i told you…
that these are, infact, not jawbreakers
20221126_114227

2 Likes

I frankly have no idea what they are to begin with.

Gobstoppers made of glass? Round Meal Cakes? Blue-Ring Jaggery? I can’t figure it ouuuuut…

3 Likes

The game and the image file calls it “Soda Barrier”
while the enum is “CARBONATED_FORCE_BARRIER”

3 Likes

dumb tierlist i made on how easy it would be to move an adventurer at their max weight

13 Likes

I am proud of mountainous Fat Snek!

4 Likes

我选择投票给野兽兔,因为我无法在帕伦特上进行投票,只能在这上面投票了。 :sweat:

2 Likes

Whoops, sorry for disappearing there! My extremely chronically sick dad had a big nervous breakdown, broke his leg, and needed surgery. Meanwhile my niece and nephew’s usual babysitter got Covid and I was responsible for driving them to and from school/appointments and watching them every afternoon and evening! I’m tired as heck y’all!

But the good news is we got our Trickster Poll Winner! Please look forward to her being added to the game when my life decides to slow down for a dang second hahahaha

Is it only slow after an update or is it slow every time? Your browser should cache it between updates.

Sure!

12 Likes

New derg~! Can’t wait to fatten her up too~. : 3

2 Likes

Gold Dragon is Ultimate Cute! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :money_mouth_face: i was hoping she would toss a coin in the air but this works and She’s so Lovely and Cute.

1 Like

Every time. Tried loading it with no cache, it’s a little less slow but still unusable.

This is what I see for several seconds as the art assets slowly load in.

1 Like

Is this when you immediately start or after you click a few things? I usually let everything trickle in fully on the start screen before playing.

1 Like

I can already imagine this lass later in the adventure trying to sell one of other girls as some type of storage or something. I wonder if that meme using the car salesman would work in this fashion.

1 Like

I don’t have to click anything. At most, I’ll click the middle of the screen to start the music, but this doesn’t impact load times.

EDIT: the problem…fixed itself??? I think it loads normally now. Not sure why.

1 Like

Hmm, lets try a few things, check to see if the problem occurs if you’re playing incognito or in a separate browser (if you have one).

Edit: Oh cool! Maybe it was a hiccup in that moment, sometimes text adventures do the same where something glitches but doesn’t the next time you try it).

1 Like

Alright, so if I try to load it in incognito, the load time’s about as fast as Illusionist. When I load it in my browser that I normally use, it’s fine. The issue persists when I switch browsers. I suspect there’s something going on with how it interacts with my browser cache. I’ll update later if the slow load times come back on what I usually use.

1 Like

Alright, it could also be there are other things in the cache that may be clogging it up, though I’m not too savvy in dealing with browser cookies.

1 Like