Eat The Dungeon General Discussion

By that logic I’d be alarmed if the White Rabbit wins. Still voting for her though because biased towards the designs I proposed.

Speaking of which, she’s currently leading by a single vote with a total of 59 people voting on the poll.

3 Likes

0o0! 59 votes! in this rate, The White Rabbit got this match in the bag! :smiley:

3 Likes

Not going well, I’m afraid.

73 votes.

Business Dragon; 52%
White Rabbit; 48%

3 Likes

great more dragons Oh well Let’s Go Gold Dragon :smiley: not only i love Bunnies, I Mega Love Dragons! :grin: :grin: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck:

5 Likes

can i do a eat the dungeon ester egg in my game

2 Likes

Update.;

It’s certainly been the most interesting poll thus far. After both designs had a turn leading, it’s currently a 50/50 split at 80 votes.

3 Likes

so you’re saying that with a little chance of luck White Rabbit or Gold Dragon might win this? :thinking:

1 Like

i honestly hope the dragon wins it, as there isn’t alot of games out there that have dragons getting fat in them, which i know that there’s already a dragon in the game, but hey, you can never have too many dragons in a game like this

3 Likes

I mean 2 dragons out of 20 (I think that’s gonna be the max amount of females adventurers) ain’t a lot, at least to me. Especially when both them are distinct enough, as I mentioned before.

But hey it’s all up to the voters I guess.

2 Likes

good point, we’ll just have to wait and see

2 Likes

Well unless you’re actually one of the voter. Then you just have to wait lol.

2 Likes

It really does keep changing. For a few days the Dragon was in the lead, but it’s back to the Rabbit by one vote.

3 Likes

ok so like im sure this has been asked before but there are 2.8k messages here so bear with me - is speed really worth investing into at all?

2 Likes

honestly, to me, it depends on the character, if it’s a character with a big attack cooldown, then yes, if it’s a character that has a quick cooldown, i’d say to maybe put some speed in them, but its not worth maxing speed out on them

3 Likes

Chris is correct. But keep in mind that as the character gets fatter, her cooldown becomes slower and slower, leading to absolutely glacial use of characters like the Illusionist even with a support unit, and lightning-fast attackers like the Spellblade and Thief can take a few seconds to use again, which can actually become quite annoying for making certain times.

2 Likes

One more thing to keep in mind is that when a character is hit by a buff (Either Shield, Health or Powerup) it also reduces that character’s cooldown by the amount buffed in seconds. Because of that, it might be handy to boost your support character’s speed if their buff already removes the target character’s cooldown. You could also use a Support character with an area affect buff (Like the Knight and Engineer) with another support character to completely eliminate cooldowns entirely at the cost of concentrating all your damage into those two characters.

2 Likes

Update; Less than a day left and the Dragon’s in the lead.

3 Likes

And coming down the home Strech, it the dragon holding a fast lead, but the rabbit has a rocket jetpack and zoom by her, but the dragon also has a Jetpack but with Super Boosters!
the race is getting heated! But whoever wins, they won’t be a match to the Snake and Goth Combo.

2 Likes

Final update; Dragon won.

Admittedly I don’t understand in the slightest, but congratulations to Happensmaker.

5 Likes

when ever the beastkin vote come around let’s hope the bunny one wins this time and i bet Gold Dragon is Super Cute ounce we see her Right?! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :grin: :blush: :smiley:

3 Likes