Eat The Dungeon General Discussion

Barbarian has been in second place nearly every class poll since the beginning lol

Given the size of the final cast this might be a good idea.

As for the poll, looks like the Trickster’s next!

11 Likes

I would KILL for Business Dragon to win, but I’m too broke to buy a patreon membership and vote sadly.

2 Likes

Hmm for Memes:

White Rabbit: Eh eat a carrot What’s up doc?

Miko: Reimu’s long lost cousin

Sweetmancer: In a World of Pure imagination

Gnome: Show Them Gnome Mercy! -Toshley from Hearthstone

Imp: None may challenge the living Flame-Majordomo Executus from Hearthstone

Jester: Hehehe hohoho hehehe-Dr.Boom from Hearthstone

Business Dragon: Time is Money Friend! - Auction Master Beardo from Hearthstone

Merfolk: Witness the power of Pure Water! - Neptulon from Hearthstone

For Picks:

White Rabbit All the way

Miko Need more brown skin heroes

Business Dragon or Merfolk Because need more Animal heroes.

4 Likes

Someone on the right half is gonna win. I call it.

Unless it’s the Dragon.

2 Likes

I’m not sure but I think this guy plays Hearthstone…

7 Likes

I really hope the dragoness wins, dragons are the best~.

2 Likes

my vote if i could’ve given it would go to the merfolk, would really like to see that one make it in

1 Like

Current vote count;

White Rabbit; 26

Business Dragon; 21

Sweetmancer; 18

Gnome; 16

Miko; 11

Blowfish; 8

Jester; 8

Imp; 5

3 Likes

Lotta winners this time around. Only one I’m not sold on is Jester, and that’s mostly because the pattern on her outfit makes her a little cluttered and I don’t know what to focus on. The other designs are a lot easier to read at a glance.

If I had to guess the winner, my money’s on Sweetmancer because she’s a pretty straightforward design and I think past votes have shown that less is more. Animal-like characters and shortstacks haven’t done so hot in the female votes, and while Miko has a shot, I don’t think her design is as evocative in the context of a “trickster” as her competition. Meanwhile, we all know who Willy Wonka is and what he has to do with expansion, and familiarity sells, so a design that can fire off those synapses has a better shot. (And…is Imp’s weapon a fucking cursor?)

1 Like

So far so good for white Rabbit,We have a Snake for illusionist, a Fox for Ranger and a Dragon for Dancer, Now we need a Rabbit for Trickster.:smiley:

1 Like

But what about the Beastkin Bunny? She’s a very cute little thing. With a big butt.

2 Likes

It is not, it is a flaming dagger.

Also, turns out people are most fond of the Magician of a White Rabbit and the Business Dragon, 28 and 23 respectively. Sweetmancer’s closest behind them at 19.

2 Likes

well with Rabbit And Dragon in last two,this will be easy. oh and btw: Miko looks Pregnant when you look at her artwork.

1 Like

Here’s the last trickster poll, the winner will be a playable character!

Patrons can vote here:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/74606585

13 Likes

Come on White Rabbit! Papa need a new rabbit hero and a new pair of shoes!

4 Likes

voting for the dragon, cuz you know what they say: Never make a deal with a dragon…

wait.

3 Likes

but we already have a dragon as a dancer, having 2 dragons will be too much.

2 Likes

I mean both are pretty different visually, so I guess both would cater to different people.

Anyways I wouldn’t mind if the dragon won this time.

3 Likes

The game loads REALLY slow when I try to open it in my browser. Is there any way to reduce loading times?

2 Likes

The other dragon doesn’t have sick wings though

2 Likes