Eat The Dungeon General Discussion

a way for that to be fixed is if Bewildered gives levels a Clear time modifier float value, so that you can set the value to not 1 to increase (or decrease) the time from the calculation.

It would still be up to Bewildered though

2 Likes

i fixed it by having an enemy with 900 in each defense at the start which immediately runs away

2 Likes

the sheer speed of this is quite scary

2 Likes

the silly guys!!

4 Likes

i guess the next step is to shave off some useless stuff from the mod to make it less laggy to enter into the console especially for like phones

2 Likes

heh, currently stuck on trying to make custom images work with cutscenes because javascript hard

2 Likes

Feel free to make whatever mod content you want, I donā€™t mind

Oops!

Iā€™m not sure what you mean here?

2 Likes

ill probably make a seperate topic for it cuz i feel like im just filling this one up for no reason
also some silly etd doodles

6 Likes

i think they mean the alchemist goblin from the candy town cutscenes but personally i think it would be funny if the party recognizes the goblin when rescuing her

3 Likes

Yeah Iā€™d rather keep it the way it is because itā€™s funny and also easier for me.

Also, I tā€™s once again time for the new class poll! Please vote here:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/class-poll-73978642

Two important things to note:

Firstly, there are no new classes to be added to the poll after this. This poll plus the male poll contain all the character classes that will be in the game! Future polls will get smaller until we run out of classes.

Secondly, I have changed the Raiderā€˜s stat line from a single target one range weapon attack, to a sneak that hits the front column. I hope that makes her a more appealing option.

9 Likes

honestly im hoping for the barbarian just because theyā€™ve been an option since the very first class poll and never got picked

2 Likes

I will bet that Beastkin will be Next and we can Finally get our bunny because i Love Bunnies :smiley:

2 Likes

Voting for Barbarians atm since that selection is Stacked

3 Likes

Iā€™m a simple individual. I see image and I vote image .

5 Likes

when you have some time can you enlighten me on how to mod eat the dungeon?

4 Likes

Currently, Tricksterā€™s in the lead with 20, followed by Barbarian with 17 and Beastkin with 14.

However, one of the Tricksters is a magician-themed White Rabbit, though sheā€™s nowhere near as ā€˜thiccā€™ as the Bunny.

5 Likes

Well hereā€™s 2 Things:

1. I Hope the White Rabbit wins this one bacause we need more Animal Heroes

and

2.who are the other tricksters hiding in the silhouettes?

4 Likes

Honestly, while I do like the little shit of a White Rabbit, perfectly find with her losing if it means the Bunny wins.

From left to right; Gold business dragon, White Rabbit, Imp, Blowfish, I canā€™t remember, Sweetmancer, Jester and Gnome (was initially supposed to be an alchemist, but that would pit her against the grenade-wielding Goblin. She still drinks her concoctions and belches fire despite the class change though).

5 Likes

i think it would be neat if adventurers had a disliked food type that they would deal half the damage to so you would pay a bit more attention to the food types but i dunno

2 Likes

I think, balance-wise it is a good suggestion, but it may significantly complicate the game for newcomers, or just not-so-deft players, in other words it could make unlocking characters and items a real nuisance

4 Likes