Eat The Dungeon General Discussion

I like the idea of her having the traditional squinty fox face, but her eyes slowly open as she gets fatter. It would also be interesting to have her gain more tails as she gains more fat. Seeing as how the girls becoming fatter increases their damage, and more tails = more power for a kitsune. Just a random idea, I don’t know how much extra trouble drawing something like that might be, though. So, make of that what you will.

2 Likes

And I’m all over, but mostly in the mid tier, demi humans. Like seen in daily life with monster girls.

1 Like

I personally find it meh when there’s some highly-complex definition of a specific human-but-not-quite thing, with all these tropes attached for the sake of fulfilling audience expectations of what a fox-girl hybrid would be like. ANYHOW…

New character feels very powerful if you jack her speed up high. At 20 speed with decently-levelled support, she can clear the first bonus level solo in less than 20 seconds. No other offence needed, no buff items. Her damage types are the two most common in the game.

2 Likes

I prefer stuff that’s more kemonomimi, but I also don’t mind demi humans like those in monster musume.

1 Like

Senko-san will be your best choice.

1 Like

Personally I prefer something in the range of animal ears to mid-ground “daily life with monstergirls” type stuff, but I would like to have at least one full-blown furry in, just for variety’s sake.

This is something I’d like to do at some point, but I don’t have a precise plan for it yet.

Yeah I really wanted to emphasize the spellblade’s speed, especially since the other magic damage source is very slow.

1 Like

if anyone is looking for an Anna (pronounced An-nuh; my name for the Spellblade) grind level, “Cakes from Hell” is the best level. or “Grape Dragon.”

1 Like

Can Anna be pronounced some way other than “An-nuh”? XD

1 Like

Uh-nuh, obviously P:

1 Like

What’s the point of using the names on here if only you use them and have to clarify every time you refer to them that way?

5 Likes

Uh-nuh? That sounds so weird. XD
Since when is A able to make an Uh sound. lol
Maybe with a foreign accent?

Whatever, we should be careful not to get too off-topic.

1 Like

I’m hoping that people will adopt the names, and eventually the names will replace the class titles.

1 Like

I understand what you’re trying to do, but in certain cases characters have more character without a name. If the design choice was to leave them without a name, it feels rather forceful to subtly implant names into the characters. Remember, in the end it is Bewildered Angel’s game. It’s not that I dislike the idea of naming them, it’s more that I’m a little uncomfortable seeing people try to force their opinions and ideas about a game (That’s not their own!) onto others. You have the right to name them whatever you want, and say whatever you want, but trying to make these names canon and into the game simply by calling them names in unrelated forum posts feels rather shady.

6 Likes

Personally I don’t have strong feelings one way or the other about people’s attempts to name the characters. If non-canon names catch on, that’s alright, if they don’t, that’s also alright.

I don’t plan on ever naming them myself, stylistically I like the way it is now

7 Likes

my apologies, Angel.

Broke: naming the characters
Woke: referring to them by class name
Bespoke: the class names are literally their actual names

6 Likes

All remember 8-Bit Theater with…

Fighter McWarrior
Black Mage Evilwizardington
Red-Mage Statscowski

…and…

Thief (Prince Elf of Khee’bler Clan)

(although my personal favourite was Berserker Axinhed)

6 Likes

Before my time, but that sounds hilarious.

Hmmm

Is that from Final Fantasy?

god

thanks for reminding that the Thief was literally a Keebler Elf