Eat The Dungeon General Discussion

NPC’s? Wouldn’t that require an area to SEE them, or maybe random events while we explore?

1 Like

Maybe as mercenaries or assistants to the adventurers, though the effect they may have might make it difficult to implement. Whether it be adding extra firepower or attributes for them to use or to assist in attacking multiple times in one action, so it may not be feasible.

1 Like

Perhaps a gold currency could be added, and they would run shops? I like the idea of being able to slot in gear on the heroes for different bonuses/penalties; maybe even give some alt costumes for them that change what they wear in their artwork.

4 Likes

I think these are good ideas. If the patreon ever reaches the story goal, then I could add them for cutscenes and stuff. I’m still considering what all the options are

4 Likes

So excited for Nerd’s debut.

4 Likes

Well you don’t gotta wait long, cuz here she is!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/31778644

6 Likes

So just wondering, would it be possible to get an idea of when new levels will be added to the game?

Also, the link to play version 4.1 takes me to 4.0. How would I be able to play version 4.1?

1 Like

The Nerdblade seems to only be gaining in the belly. I wonder how that will change over time. Hopefully she won’t resemble the Bard too much.

2 Likes

Ah, what a world, what a world…

I really hoped that the Dragon Girl would be the new character, but oh well, what can you do? I’m still cautiously optimistic that there’s a chance for some monster girls appearing as party members (or maybe as NPCs) in the future. For now, I’m looking forward to more game developments!

2 Likes

OH GOD! SHe’s so cute! Especially the tummy she gets! :heart_eyes::green_heart::heart_eyes::green_heart::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

What are the current weight levels, and is the Nerd caught up?

1 Like

i can only guess by her face what horrors the spellblade has seen.

1 Like

Between those chocolate golems and those crystal creatures, anyone would be scared.

1 Like

how can i unlock her when i have save from the past in my browser cache?

1 Like

ah i see it is written on patreon. my bad.

1 Like

New levels are the next thing I want to add, I don’t have an exact timetable for them yet

You might want to clear your cache on your browser.

She’s going to end up more evenly distributed than the bard, also her stomach is going to be firmer while the bard’s is really droopy and flabby

Personally I’m pro-monstergirl and hope we get a couple too

The nerd has only her first five weight levels, she will get five more in v0.6

a lot of shit went down in that gingerbread house

3 Likes

Can you add an another Extracts Remaining as reward, please?

3 Likes

I also would like more monster girls too. I like the Taoist idea someone suggested, as i love me some kitsunemimi and okamimi. Although when i say monster girl, it’s not exactly what the dragon girl was. I like my monster girls as kemonomimi (human but with animal ears and tail and maybe more, like fangs or wings instead of arms for harpys). I probably would’ve liked the dragon girl more if she had a natural human skin tone.

3 Likes

See, I prefer my “monster girls” as fully anthropomorphic, being animal folk rather than humans with accessories; if the Kitsune Taoist happens, I would definitely hope she has a proper foxy face!

3 Likes

This high school kitsune will be a good reference for the kitsune character.

1 Like