Eat The Dungeon General Discussion

Genuinely just a bit surprised the aoe characters werent picked for the new adventurer, though in the spellblades character choice i really like the nerd >_>

1 Like

Dra-gon girl!

Dra-gon girl!

Dra-gon girl!

Dra-gon girl!

6 Likes

Cant agree more, the world needs more cute dragon girls!

2 Likes

One thing to add I could think of (that isnā€™t a new character) is a function where you could export/import a save file, this way you could start a game on your computer, export the save, import it on your phone and play with the save you started on your PC.

2 Likes

Hmm Iā€™ll have to think about this save exporting feature

In the meantime, we have a final spellblade design!

It was a close race, but The Nerd is the selected spellblade design! Look forward to seeing her in game later this week!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/final-spellblade-31693968

8 Likes

Oh thatā€™s a hilarious starting image. I love it!

I know this would be more work for you, but i would suggest that on the next character poll you include the finalish picture of each character at the time of the poll. I feel it might give people a better idea of the final character design.

I voted for Nerd, so Iā€™m happy she won, but i like this final design even more than the voting options. The same thing was true for the bard, i liked her design much more in the actual game pose.

I donā€™t know if it would be worth the effort, but it might help people decide in the future.

Regardless, love how the Nerd looks! I canā€™t wait to see her get huge haha

4 Likes

Oh!

Another suggestion: Occasionally i will start a level and neglect to have brought a hero that can handle enemies there. For example there are magic heavy levels, and if you forget to bring the witch it may make the level take a very long time to complete with chip damage.

So my suggestion is to have an abandon level button to back out of a level. Have it give no extracts, and consider it an F for the terms of finishing the level. It would a be a nice quality of life change

2 Likes

The Nerd looks so adrobs.

2 Likes

Drat. Coming off of this, I get the feeling there arenā€™t going to be any non-human characters being added during the life of this game.

2 Likes

Yeah, I want my dragon ladyā€¦ ;-;

2 Likes

Me too and from the other designs it seems we wonā€™t be getting other monstergirls they donā€™t look as good as the dragon ladyā€¦ :frowning:

2 Likes

Finally I will be able to do character rotation without having to worry about lack of magic. SHE LOOKS CUTE!

3 Likes

If I recall correctly, there will be many more characters by the time the game is finished. There is a chance that the losing designs can be reused or altered to fit a class as characters are added.

So while the dragon may not be in the game now, Iā€™m sure its possible that she may be introduced as a different class. Never know!

1 Like

YES! The Nerd won! SO CUTE! Canā€™t wait to fatten her up!

8 Likes

Oh yeah! Iā€™m glad the nerd one just because she starts out so little, canā€™t wait to make her huge like the others and see how she gains!

3 Likes

Refreshing the page at the moment will take you back to level select allowing to switch up your party. It isnā€™t the most elegant solution but it works well.

2 Likes

My disappointment is immeasurable.

4 Likes

Hmmm, Iā€™d like to do this, but Iā€™m not sure how feasible it is considering the time expenditure

Iā€™d like to do something like this at some point

Yes Iā€™d like to either retool losing designs as new classes, or possibly add them to the game as npcs somehow

1 Like

ā€¦And your day is ruined?

3 Likes