Eat The Dungeon General Discussion

Yeah, they’re planning on adding more weight levels for the spell blade and everyone else. On their patreon they have a development plan laid out

1 Like

Pretty sure Witch and Thief have us covered on that end, if you catch my drift.

5 Likes

Gonna take a LOT more than $3 for THAT kind of “upgrade”(especially since it’s just one person working on it). Also, what about microtransactions/loot-boxes? XD

1 Like

I think it was a joke…

5 Likes

So was mine… I thought that was obvious from my mentioning the two most heinous parts of “AAA” games these days. >.>

1 Like

Hmmm, I’ll think about it. Not sure how I feel about this one

Whoa something like that is gonna cost $5 at least, be realistic

paypal me $50 and I’ll give you a 2% chance to drop a hat that makes the spellblade gain weight imperceptibly faster

Though if I’m being totally honest I would love to make a gacha game one day, I like their focus on a big cast of interesting characters.

2 Likes

I’ve updated the game with the new level set!

Here’s the patch notes:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/eat-dungeon-v0-4-32125069

7 Likes

“Extra guac”

Did you really just hecking

2 Likes

Adventurers dont pop up if you dont select your items? lol (edit, forgot the link smh) Screenshot - 5c66e9098c64a7de155a2b854c81e84f - Gyazo

2 Likes

So I started up to play 4.2, and Bard is already unlocked to begin with. Is this intentional? Just wondering.

1 Like

Yeah, I got that error too, but only once.

Also MAN do you gain TONS of weight in these new levels.

1 Like

Game pretty much crashes once I beat the tutorial level.

1 Like

none of the text shows up, and I can’t get past the Upgrades page.

running on HP chromebook.

2 Likes

yea, had that “adventurers don’t show up if you don’t take any items with you” bug happen to me as well.

1 Like

For anybody that’s having crashes or other bugs, please list your device and browser. These issues are often version specific, and there’s a near infinite number combinations of browser/device.

A screenshot would also be tremendously helpful

EDIT: thanks to Xephyr67794’s screenshot I was able to fix the issue where the game crashes when you go into a level with less than 4 items. I still haven’t figured out the other bugs

I waited since august but finally is here the mighty meat dragon, didn’t expect it to be a buffed dragon woman is noice.

1 Like

I’m playing on iOS mobile browser (on safari)

1 Like

Question: What are the attack types named? Also… why is The Rogue’s attack type a shoe?

1 Like

Also, sometimes KOs don’t seem to happen when party members are over their capacity. Is that intentional?

1 Like

First;y, here are the attack type that I can remember:
the purple shoe is sneak (also it’s the thief, not rogue)
the orange one is weapon
the lightning bolt is magic
the heart is heal
the green arrow is boost
I don’t remember the white one that the priestess has tho

secondly, them not KOing when going over capacity is intentional. a KO is a chance, depending on how high they went over (100% chance if equal to or over double capacity was went over)

I hope this was helpful to you

4 Likes