Elf-san wa Yaserarenai Visual Novel Game - (Idea)

I just want to point this out - I will not be making such a game, this is an idea to what I see as to how such a game can exist. I have zero knowledge in many any sort of game whatsoever, so please do keep this in mind ladies and gentlemen.

Now to the Idea.

Yes, you hear that right. I have been playing around with this idea for the longest time since the manga made it’s way to the Western World, and enjoyed plenty of the artwork provided by the weight gain community since then. To that, I propose of a Elf-san wa Yaserarenai weight gain visual novel game for everyone to enjoy.

Now, to those who are unaware of this Japanese manga maybe asking yourselves; What is Elf-san wa Yaserarenai? Why have I not heard or such a manga before? Have I been possibly living under a rock whilst enjoying a Christmas feast?

Fear not random citizen, for I have just the fyi info for you, and a link to enjoy said manga!

Manga: https://mangakakalot.com/manga/elfsan_wa_yaserarenai

Summary: Naoe-kun is a massage therapist at the Smiley Boar clinic. One day he gets a new patient named Erufuda-san, who turns out to be an Elf from a different world. As it turns out—all the junk food of this world has taken its toll on her figure. Now she tries to lose weight with the help of her trusty massage therapist. He is later met with a “wide” (pun intended) of other characters who are also struggling to lose weight, which spirals into a crazy journey of fitness and losing weight along with a sporting seasoning of ecchi comedy!

The visual novel I propose is this:

You play as a random character of your design (be it male or female) who’s spirit has been summoned by the female Satyr (which makes an appearance at Chapter 10 and 13 who still does not have a current name yet) who has taken notice of your… “Noticeable” like for the larger variety of women and men.

She plans to use you as her tool of revenge to fatten up the girls of Naoe-kun’s residence by two ways which will affect the story depending on the chosen path.

1. Your spirit will inhabit Naoe-kun’s body, and you will slowly corrupt the girls to give up with losing weight and reverse the hardwork that Naoe has worked hard to achieve overtime, thus eventually fattening up the women of the household. You can even be able to romance the girls, which will be easy to do since you will inhabit Naoe’s body. Though the girls will call you Naoe-kun, due to obvious reasons. Though following down this path, you may - or maynot have to deal with Naoe who is living inside your created body of your character.

or

1. Retake your body and (through some dabbling and intentional meeting of fate) live with Naoe-kun and the girls of the residence. Where basically will play out the same way as the first one, but not only will you also have the chance to fatten up Naoe-kun himself, but you will inhabit your own body to move around the home and interact with the girls who will call you by your own name! Who knows you might even have a chance to romance one or all of them, if you play your cards right.

The visual novel of this game that I can see with display a variety of helpful information:

A. A romance meter for each of the girls, along with Naoe-kun.
B. A weight gain meter that displays how much the girls and Naoe-kun now weigh, along with showing how big he or she has got depending on your choices.
C. A general info about each of the characters, their likes, dislikes and their relationship with other characters that can be affected in the gameplay. This will also include their personalities that will be inspired by the manga, which you will be able to “corrupt” them and see how they behave overtime.

I can also see a money system being incorporated into the game, where you will be able to purchase food items that can effect the weight gain, or be a valuable object which can increase the relationship and romance levels which can unlock dialogue.

Alas, this is just a mere idea of a much larger game. Please, tell me how you can see such a visual novel of the manga play out.

To those who are well diverse in the manga already, who is your favourite character and why?

Spread the news around, get people talking, lets see if there is someone or anyone who can step up onto the plate and deliver a spectating weight gain visual novel that will be played for years to come!

7 Likes

This seems like an awfully specific game you want someone else to make. I know you’ve said you definitely aren’t making it, but have you considered doing any writing, art, or contributing anything to it if someone does pick this up?

1 Like

I am hardly an artist, I can much less draw a stickman, than to ever create a fully fledge anime character! Hahahah!

But I have dabbled in the field of writing - If anyone was to take up the mantle of get this idea started, I’d gladly put myself forward in the writing department.

Maybe someone who does 3d art will help?