Elf Village Weight Gain Game Project

Thanks, i didn’t know that part was accessable

I really enjoyed playing the game. The story progressing in a gradual pace as we meet new characters is nice to see as usually in some games we just see the name plate of the character before they introduce themselves. I liked the community and how each person has their own specialties it makes for an intuitive style of play which helped collect certain resources with ease. I enjoyed the balance of resource collection and story as it is not a combat heavy game it makes sense that hunting is just clicking a button and occasionally collecting meat and is not just constant combat sequences really respects the players time and allows them to be consistently interested in the gameplay of the game.

I don’t know if it was a demo, but I feel like the human attack was pretty sudden in the story and I feel like if there was an attack it would be interesting to have some build up since humans aren’t elves I feel as though the elves would be able to notice humans in large groups roaming the forest they’ve lived in for a long time. I think if there was more time in between the attack and the player working in the village there can be more variety to the story, like being more prepared avoids the elven women from being captured or if you’re not prepared, they get captured and you have to save them.

I would really like to see physical adaptations to the village as you help the people over time and even improve the village further than it was when the player first joins the village. Such as adding roadways in the village, bigger or more farm plots, barriers around the village with gates to protect the village, a forge for the blacksmith, a workbench for the carpenter, maybe even a dock for fishing and boats to travel across the water of the village, even a bridge for the forest with the lake that at the southwest part of the village. maybe adding beds in the cave allows players and the followers to stay and mine for extra resources. In general, I think you can do a lot with the village and hopefully with time there will be optimization with the village.

The food resource collection is an interesting idea have you thought about over stocking food and the more you over fill the storage the fatter the elf women get in the village. I also enjoyed the player being able to overeat and gain a bit of belly, I think it’d be an interesting idea to have some of the weight stay and have some stages for weight gain that increase or decrease the players energy the fatter or skinnier they get. Also, will meat become a thing to actually cook, or will it be used as bait to hunt bigger monsters or use to fish in the body of water by the village because I feel like it’d add some purpose to have meat in the game because right now it just gives the player character food poisoning.

I enjoy that the characters have unique personalities and some differences between one another however I feel like there is a missed opportunity with the lack of clothes each villager has including the player character, if they all had some sort of different tattoos or some type of clothes, I feel like it would be easier to differentiate them as I had problems remembering their elven names as the story progressed and who was who. Also, if meat is going to be a thing will there be a hunter of the village who can find bigger prey and or get more meat from the animals in the woods, also will there be bigger animals besides rats?

Will there be trading in the game? I know this is not a combat focused game however I feel like it would add more to the setting to have some sort of trader travelling to sell and trade supplies for rare goods or items the player can get in a more convenient way.

I will the witch be providing services as the story progresses? because I known you start with potions it would be nice to help set up a hut with a garden for her to make medical herbs and potions for the player to buy.

Overall, this is a great game with some needed touches to really flesh out the world and expand upon, I love to talk more about this as it’s a really interesting premise with a digestiable story.

3 Likes